BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay C.
Lincoln, NE
Dial bar soap is okay smelling.. when I use it, it makes my hands feel dry and it's hard to lather up.
Erica H.
It's a no muss no fuss bar soap. It gets the job done without drying out your skin. No lingering scent.
Meivi Z.
El Paso
We like this because its really cheap and convienent. And makes skin feel smooth and fresh.............
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
Not to big a fan of the scent but it cleans well. I use this soap a lot to wash my makeup brushes also
Jakenesia W.
Memphis, TN
I love this soap. I have always used it every since I was a little child. Everyone in my family use it.
Zoeii M.
Spokane, WA
It's great for the shower. The scent is not overwhelming. My boyfriends loves it. I got it at Walmart.
Atte A.
This soap worked on my skin very well, since I have oily skin I use it to cleanse my skin through out.
Ashanti L.
winston salem
Dial is actually one of the soaps I have been using since I was little and I really like this product
Terri E.
Pemberton, NJ
I like Dial. It doesnt leave skin dry and rough and the smell is very pleasant, very fresh and clean
Courtney M.
Hollywood, FL
I always use it to clean when I have a new piercing. It’s ok, but liquid soap is much easier to use.