BY DIAL #34 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love the scent of Dial Gold. It's one of the first smells I ever remember loving, gold makes me feel clean and fresh. And dial always leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I never feel like there is any residue even when I'm using the bars! Dial® Antibacterial Deodorant Gold Bar Soap
Mariah H.
Baton Rouge , LA
This Product Is Gold! This Soap Is One Of My Must Haves Products My Hubby Knows What To Buy Me When He Goes Grocery Shopping! This soap doesn't irritate my skin at all like most products do because of my sensitive skin I have to be careful about what I put on it. But this really is a good soap
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Good soap to use in the shower, it's not too soapy where you feel like you're losing more product than using, and I like to use it. The smell isn't bad at all, it's the soapy smell you would expect but I will continue to repurchase and use because all around it's a good product!
J J.
We always keep Dial gold in my household. It is my fiancé’s favorite choice of bar soap. He likes the smell of It because it’s simple yet clean. If I buy any other scents or brands he always tells me that he’s out of dial and “that I know the dial gold is his favorite”.
Savannah H.
I use this sop to wash my face most of the time and it really helps clear my acne up and I use it when I shave my legs and I think it's better than any shaving cream but sometimes it dries out my skin but I just use a body wash after anyway so it's not that bad
Emily R.
Dial is a great bar soap, it has every good quality that soap should have and more for my family. Due to the fact that multiple members in my household suffer from sensitive skin this product and it’s non scented application is a lovely addition to our household.
Amber S.
Bremerton , WA
I give dial soap five stars bc it's the best antibacterial soap out there ! I have very sensitive skin and I never have break outs! My other area is very sensitive too if you catch my drift ! It it works very good for my sensitive skin condition. I LOVE IT !
Jessica C.
I don't hate this soap, but I also don't like it much. My skin feels dryer after using it. They smell alright though, nice and light. I also prefer to have the exfoliating beads, but that is a personal thing! I don't mind using this soap for my hands though! It's tough on grime!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
My mom always bought Dial when I was a kid and growing up buying it I never really knew how much it sucked. I would not recommend to anyone. The smell is pleasant but the soap leaves your skin super dry feeling and it actually feels like it strips the skin.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Used to clean my piercings and my tattoos when i got them done. It was pretty gentle to the skin, sometimes I felt it left a residue feeling to my skin. Long lasting smell to it, but if you use your hands a lot it comes off. I would recommend as a bar soap.