BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mandy H.
Fremont, CA
Smells good. Leaves me feeling clean. Sometimes too strong and doesn't make my skin feel too moisturized.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Great for summer use. Clean fresh smell after every shower. You step out of shower KNOWING you are clean.
Barbara M.
East Hanover, NJ
This soap lathered up nicely, had a beautiful smell and did not melt quickly in water like some soaps do.
Samantha H.
This is the only soap me and my fiancé recommend. We both have sensitive skin and this works best for us.
Cyndi R.
Leaves skin smooth and  soft. Very light skin scent. Would repurchase. Bought at Walmart. Very good price.
Renee S.
Fulton, IL
Dial bar soap was too dry for my skin. Their price is good but I just can't use it for my sensitive skin.
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
Perfect go to soap. Smells great good for cleaning tattoos cause it’s unsvented. America’s favorite soap
Kitty F.
Louisville
Love the way it smells. Keeps hands clean and soft.
Not to thick. Gentle with my eighteen month old baby.
Delicia R.
I absolutely love this soap, I use it for acne whether on my body or face. It's perfect for breakouts!
Atte A.
This soap worked on my skin very well, since I have oily skin I use it to cleanse my skin through out.