BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn B.
Menifee, CA
I've used this forever with no problems. I don't really think I'd ever want to switch to a different brand.
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My husband uses this bar soap and it always leaves him feeling clean and the smell stays with him all day.
Laurie L.
Port Huron, MI
The only bar soap I buy. Feel clean and fresh after getting out of shower. The dopa has a clean smell to it
Shelby C.
Suffolk, VA
The bar does it's job of cleaning you but my skin felt very how can I put it almost sticky just very rough.
Pamela H.
Best soap ever can't take a shower without it!!!!!!! Best daily bar soap ever 5 stars wish I can give more
Laura L.
Springfield, MA
Very very good soap, it's smells good and what I love about it is that it's antibacterial. Very good price
Lynda S.
Taylor
Works extremely well for my.son he has sensitive skin and wasnt bothered by this at all. Love it........
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
muy buen producto biene en distintos olores y muy cremoso. produce bastante espuma y deja la piel limpia.
Dene E.
Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.my fav soap to use. The bar last a long time compared to body wash
Joslyn T.
Dial bar soap is pretty good. Gets the job done, but it is rather drying on the skin. It is cheap though