BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Used this soap since I was a kid. One of my favorites. The smell is nice and clean. Doesn't dry hands at all.
Tatiana O.
West Covina, CA
This item is really good! It helped me cure my infected ear piercing really fast. I will continue to use it
Cameron H.
Monroe, LA
cleans good, rinses off well, good scent, and find that it last a lot longer than other products I've used
Sarah M.
['Montgomery', ''], IL
Great soap! Long lasting with a good smell without being too fragranced. I always feel clean after washing.
Meghan C.
Walhalla, SC
After using this, my skin feels really tight. I like using this but my skin feels strange after using this.
Chelsea P.
Kings Park, NY
I love dial bar soap. I use it everyday in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft!
Pamela H.
Best soap ever can't take a shower without it!!!!!!! Best daily bar soap ever 5 stars wish I can give more
Laura L.
Springfield, MA
Very very good soap, it's smells good and what I love about it is that it's antibacterial. Very good price
Laurie L.
Port Huron, MI
The only bar soap I buy. Feel clean and fresh after getting out of shower. The dopa has a clean smell to it
Shelby C.
Suffolk, VA
The bar does it's job of cleaning you but my skin felt very how can I put it almost sticky just very rough.