BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Margaret C.
Used as a kid and still use it. It smells really good, but not overpowering. Lathers great and not stripping
B N.
The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I
Dial is a great soap for a great price. However is can dry out the skin so I apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Samantha H.
This is my favorite go-to bar of soap. I typically use body wash, but when I use bar soap, it's always Dial!
Daniela M.
Crown Point, IN
This is my everyday bae soap when I take a shower and it's great. It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Camie T.
Bellevue, WA
This bar soap is actually nice but at first I thought it was kinda drying but nevertheless, it smelled nice.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I use this for when I have new tattoos and piercings. It works great and keeps them clean and fresh looking.
Angela V.
Orange City, FL
Only bar soap we use at the sink. We can only use white or gold as they are not scented which we appreciate.
Deidre L.
Great normal soap, go to for piercings and tattoos! Gentle on the skin, not an obnoxious smell, easy to buy!
Morgan E.
Tempe
This is a classic soap. It makes me feel really clean. It definitely dries me out though. I use it sometimes.