BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Its affordable, smells okay, but doesn't last long at all. Also leaves what feels like a thin film on the skin.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I used this and it reminds me of the irish spring soap. It leaves a lot of residue on my skin. I didn't like it.
Cambrisha K.
Lancaster
Usually when I don't have any body wash I use Dail. I love their products always makes me feel clean & refresh
Alyssa B.
I’ve used this for years . Great fresh scent and never dried out my skin . I love that it is also antibacterial
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to soap for the bathroom love the way it smells and the antibacterial its very gentle not harsh
Jenny B.
New Buffalo
We love this soap. It gives such a great clean. And a bar last a very long time. And its very cheap in price
jade s.
I use this often, it feels really nice and soft on my skin. And also makes it very smooth. I recommend this .
Meg D.
This is my husbands favorite pick of soap product. He likes the smell and feel of it. It's also a good value.
Albertíne P.
Bloomfield, NJ
This has such a great smell. I just don't like how small the bars are. Overall though, it's a great product!
winona p.
When using dial you can tell how clean you're actually getting.There is no residue left behind on you're skin.