BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I used this and it reminds me of the irish spring soap. It leaves a lot of residue on my skin. I didn't like it.
Kylie C.
Westminster, CA
Best on tattoos!!! I use it on all of mine and I have a daughter and I use it on all her boo boos to clean them
Brittany B.
Its affordable, smells okay, but doesn't last long at all. Also leaves what feels like a thin film on the skin.
Alyssa B.
I’ve used this for years . Great fresh scent and never dried out my skin . I love that it is also antibacterial
Cyndi E.
Riverview, FL
I just really love that this soap feels clean. I keep it in the kids bathroom to tackle those dirt filled days.
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
I like its smell, but the bar does not last at all, with little use is finished, although its smell is pleasant
Sarah C.
Bowling Green, KY
Wash my face everyday with it. It keeps my oily skin dry for a majority of the day, as well as fights off acne.
Cambrisha K.
Lancaster
Usually when I don't have any body wash I use Dail. I love their products always makes me feel clean & refresh
Fatma F.
Iowa City, IA
It is soft and nice on the skin but I feel it is melting quickly so I am consuming it in short period of time.
Lisa h.
Not a fan of the scent but I like to use on my face when I'm breaking out this try helps clear my skin up fast