BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
sonya s.
Newton
It smells great. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and not dried out. The price is good for the amount you get.
April B.
Pitkin, LA
Nice scent that lasts for several hours, bar soap doesn't leave skin feeling sticky or waxy like some brands do.
Tonya C.
Cedar Springs, MI
Dial is the best when you want to be really clean and germ-free. I love the fresh smell and feel after using it.
Tammy C.
Grand Jct, TN
I love this soap. Its good for you to use. And I love the smell. Just smell clean. It also help against bacteria.
charlee c.
Works great with sensitive skin and gives moisture to the skin, only downfall is it leaves residue in the shower
Brooke S.
Overall it's an OK product, I think it dries me out a little and the smell doesn't linger like some other soaps.
C A.
Cant go wrong with a good clean that you can smell. This is an amazing brand and always keeps you fresh and clean
Christie H.
Columbus, OH
This is a typical bad soap. It is drying, but it gets the job done, and is more pelasant than some other brands.
Rebecca W.
Windber, PA
It’s a standard bar soap. It leaves your skin feeling dry and tight but it’s inexpensive and lasts for a while
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I used this and it reminds me of the irish spring soap. It leaves a lot of residue on my skin. I didn't like it.