BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April B.
Pitkin, LA
Nice scent that lasts for several hours, bar soap doesn't leave skin feeling sticky or waxy like some brands do.
Brooke S.
Overall it's an OK product, I think it dries me out a little and the smell doesn't linger like some other soaps.
Christie H.
Columbus, OH
This is a typical bad soap. It is drying, but it gets the job done, and is more pelasant than some other brands.
Olivia M.
waco
It doesn't make your skin feel dry it has great scents different options just for you and it is not so expensive
Kitty J.
I love love love the smell of this soap! It's not overdrying but gets my skin very clean. I recommend this soap!
Tonya C.
Cedar Springs, MI
Dial is the best when you want to be really clean and germ-free. I love the fresh smell and feel after using it.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH
Good value, good product, this is a good all purpose skin cleanser for my family, I will definitely buy it again
charlee c.
Works great with sensitive skin and gives moisture to the skin, only downfall is it leaves residue in the shower
Tammy C.
Grand Jct, TN
I love this soap. Its good for you to use. And I love the smell. Just smell clean. It also help against bacteria.
C A.
Cant go wrong with a good clean that you can smell. This is an amazing brand and always keeps you fresh and clean