BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
I am not really fond of the smell, you can’t beat the price. I bought mine from Walmart just to try something new.
J A.
It does the job, it smells nice and leaves you with a fresh and clean scent that last for hours after your shower.
Jessica W.
Chattanooga
It's a classic . Love the smell and simplicity of dial soap. Doesn't leave a film that some other bar soaps leave .
Vivian M.
Riverside, CA
It smelled smells good but I don't like how my skin feels afterward it feels dry and leather I don't recommend  this
Tabbitha G.
Kentwood , LA
The is the best soap ever makes you skin feel so nice and clean. It leaves you smelling and looking clean all day.
Nicholas W.
Fell apart very easily a d didn't smell that good. I would rather use hand soap to clean my body then this product.
Shelby W.
Mineola, TX
It gets you clean. This is what my grandma usually buys and it doesn’t leave your body with that weird dry residue.
Serra K.
Alameda, CA
Classic dial bar soap is a gem. I use it for its antibacterial properties and when I just want to feel extra clean!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
My fiañce and I have sensitive skin and this works great doesn't make skin feel itchy or dry. And it's inexpensive
Khristina H.
Mentor, OH
I prefer the liquid but the bar works great for my 4yr old! Always smells good and is a great antibacterial soap!