BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
I am not really fond of the smell, you can’t beat the price. I bought mine from Walmart just to try something new.
Serra K.
Alameda, CA
Classic dial bar soap is a gem. I use it for its antibacterial properties and when I just want to feel extra clean!
Hanna P.
Haines City, FL
This product is Amazing!!! It works really good, and has a good smell to it. I would highly recommend this product.
Bethany O.
Angola, IN
This product is okay. I have only used it a couple times, though. It wasn't super bad though, I might recommend it.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
My fiañce and I have sensitive skin and this works great doesn't make skin feel itchy or dry. And it's inexpensive
Vivian M.
Riverside, CA
It smelled smells good but I don't like how my skin feels afterward it feels dry and leather I don't recommend  this
Whitney W.
Mckinney, TX
Dial Antibacterial gold soap cleanse your skin giving it a soft and smooth touch. The soap is very mild and gentle.
Shelby W.
Mineola, TX
It gets you clean. This is what my grandma usually buys and it doesn’t leave your body with that weird dry residue.
Tabbitha G.
Kentwood , LA
The is the best soap ever makes you skin feel so nice and clean. It leaves you smelling and looking clean all day.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I didn’t really enjoy this Dial bar of soap. It really dried out my skin and the entire bar of soap dries out fast.