BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Dial® Bar Soap
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Amy K.
Clarksville, MD
This bar soap is amazing to use as body wash. I have been using it for over three years. I love it because it leaves my body feeling so clean but never dry. It is very inexpensive and easy to find in any grocery store. It also cleared all the acne on my back. Finally i love this because when you put it on your loofah it gets very bubbly and foamy.
Erin C.
Newton Falls, OH
Pretty basic soap that let's you know you've thoroughly cleaned your hands. Great for when you've handled things that you know contain bacteria, like raw meat, tissues etc. Unlike a lot of scented soap ls that are your hands smell nice but leave a filmy residue behind, this soap leaves you feeling clean and protected.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
This was my mom's go to for soap as I was growing up for me, and while it did make me feel clean, I feel like it is a lot harsher than other soaps out there. She mostly got it because of how cheap it was compared to other brands, so you get what you pay for I suppose.

But on a positive note my mom does have eczema and sensitive skin and this works for her very well!!
Sara T.
Covina, CA
Love this soap. For bar soap, I want a no-frills bar that cleans well. This product delivers just that. I feel it is safe enough to use on "sensitive" parts of the body and have used it to clean minor cuts and scrapes as well. It can be drying for my skin, so I don't use it all over the body, but am satisfied for my purposes. The cost is also great.
Natalie B.
I use this soap on my underarms and for feminine hygiene. I don't like to use my body wash in those areas. This has been my go to over the past three or so years. I have found that I experience less infections. I had always been prone to getting them, I have credited it to my Ph and this soap seems to have fixed that issue!
Amber S.
Very strong smell! After you use it, you can definitely smell it on your skin throughout the day. I bought mine at Family Dollar. I got a pack of 10 for only $5. I recommend using it! It doesn't seem to dry out my skin either.
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
 My husband loves this stuff. Cheap, easy, and doesn't make his sensitive skin itch! I use it when I feel itchy or I am out of my dove body wash. It's gentle and smells clean! Easy bar soap you can buy anywhere! I'd recommend it if you are going camping or looking for something for the guy in your life.
jane h.
Warren
this cleared up my skin so nicely. it always has a certain moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated just incase i dont hydrate immediately after. this is a hand soap HOWEVER it's cleared up my skin way more than any expensive brand ever has. it sounds cooky, hand soap on my face?? just trust me okay😩🙀
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love the scent of Dial Gold. It's one of the first smells I ever remember loving, gold makes me feel clean and fresh. And dial always leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I never feel like there is any residue even when I'm using the bars! Dial® Antibacterial Deodorant Gold Bar Soap
Mariah H.
Baton Rouge , LA
This Product Is Gold! This Soap Is One Of My Must Haves Products My Hubby Knows What To Buy Me When He Goes Grocery Shopping! This soap doesn't irritate my skin at all like most products do because of my sensitive skin I have to be careful about what I put on it. But this really is a good soap

back