BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna L.
La Mirada, CA
I love the clean smell from this bar soap. I prefer the feel of body wash but this soap has a small that lasts longer.
Ruthie L.
Knoxville, TN
Love this for a good anti-bacterial clean. Love the smell. We use this on hands and on those really dirty feeling days.
Alana W.
Vancleave, MS
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
i use this soap everyday! from my face to my body . it’s good for my acne and good for my piercings! i love this stuff!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I used this bar soap along with the he liquid soap after my tattoos wouldn't use it daily since it dries up your skin
Kristy H.
Louisville , KY
I use this soap for every person in our home. Kills bacterial and prevents the skin from infection by using it.
Amanda K.
Very good scented soap. Very helpful during the months where viruses can be prone. Will continue to use this product!
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Yes i used this alot when i had my surgery for infection i never got one so it works great i recommend it to everyone
Lysette B.
Angleton, TX
Love using this to wash my face especially when I'm having break outs! It really helps keep my face so. Lean & fresh.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love the smell of theses and your skin always feels smooth after using it... greatclean feel and soothing smell!!!
Ireian J.
Bossier City, LA
This soap is really good to clean cuts also it's really good too clean your body the smell is really great I love it