BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Newnan, GA
My husband loves this soap. It has a good lather and smells good. It's not expensive and works well for the kids too.
Kristy H.
Louisville, KY
I use this soap for every person in our home. Kills bacterial and prevents the skin from infection by using it.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love the smell of theses and your skin always feels smooth after using it... greatclean feel and soothing smell!!!
Ireian J.
Bossier City, LA
This soap is really good to clean cuts also it's really good too clean your body the smell is really great I love it
Shelby G.
Damon tx
Love the way it make a me feel clean and has a slight scent where I don't smell to fruity. Will always use this soap!
Macy S.
I enjoy how easy it is to use this bar. It glides on easily and gets very soapy. I wish it had a better smell though.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I used this bar soap along with the he liquid soap after my tattoos wouldn't use it daily since it dries up your skin
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Yes i used this alot when i had my surgery for infection i never got one so it works great i recommend it to everyone
Sherell R.
This Dial soap had a mild fragrance, which I Iike. It didn’t irritate my skin and I felt fully clean after using it.
Amanda K.
Very good scented soap. Very helpful during the months where viruses can be prone. Will continue to use this product!