BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Destiny P.
orlando
My boyfriend and I love this soap because it's gentle on our skin. I love the smell it leaves me and him. Smells good 😊
Kim R.
Used as a regular bath soap. It's an
Ok for bath bar. I prefer regular womanly smell but this will work for guest bath
Jazmin P.
I have very sensitive skin this soap works and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed and also leaves me with soft skin
ashley a.
Very refreshing but not as my products and stuff nut I do recommend it on the dot and also leaves body nice silky softy
Kasee L.
Sheboygan, WI
Love using these but I prefer body wash more! They last a very long time and smells great! I think it's more sanitary.
Brianna L.
La Mirada, CA
I love the clean smell from this bar soap. I prefer the feel of body wash but this soap has a small that lasts longer.
gia s.
Philadelphia, PA
Works good, smells good, lasts long. I would reccomend this soap also because it is cheap and the scent lasts all day.
Franchesca D.
amityville
Excellent product of I bleat. It leaves the soft skin, hydrated and with good smell, easy to obtain and to a good price
Ruthie L.
Knoxville, TN
Love this for a good anti-bacterial clean. Love the smell. We use this on hands and on those really dirty feeling days.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I used this bar soap along with the he liquid soap after my tattoos wouldn't use it daily since it dries up your skin