BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanya F.
Midland, MI
I use it in the shower and for fresh tattoos! It's the only thing that doesn't make my chest and back break out. Love it!
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IN
Well I use this for more than its intended use. If you get any type of piercing or tattoo I recommend this soap to clean.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
Always refreshing and clean feeling. Leaves skin feeling soft and not too oily/flakey. Always have a bar next to my sink.
Lucero C.
Vancouver, WA
Smells good and leaves body nice and smooth, would recommdned to everyone. Nothing should be changed, best bar soap ever.
Megan P.
Arlington, WA
Very nice bar soap to use. Does not leave my skin feeling dry or sticky. Very smooth. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Joannie B.
Saint Martinville, LA
Bar soap drys out my skin. I do not like this product. Doesn't smell pleasant either. Great antibacterial soap though.
Paris P.
Love the smell! I use it to wash my face & it leaves me feeling refreshed, not tacky or oily like some other bar soap.
Megan S.
I love this soap. I know it's antibacterial, easy to wash off, smells good and clean, and I have trusted it for years.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
This bar soap will get you clean but you'll smell like your old school grandma's house from the 80s.. or is it just me?
Callie E.
My boyfriend uses this because he has sensitive skin, and he absolutely loves it. It doesn't irritate his skin at all.