BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Not my favorite, made my skin feel sticky and gross, so would not repurchase in the near future. Glad I did not get myself
Ema S.
Grand Haven, MI
My go-to bar soap. It has a fresh scent and doesn't feel like it leaves a coat of residue on my skin. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
Love Dial! Keeps us all fresh and clean! We use it on the whole family. Gets you clean without a residue or dry feeling.
Bam S.
Compton, CA
It gets the job done, nothing special though. It does make me feel cleaner but it leaves my skin kind of grippy and dry.
mini M.
Regular cheap soap.
Not smell. Harsh for skin. One time use.Regular cheap soap.
Not smell. Harsh for skin. One time use.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
Always refreshing and clean feeling. Leaves skin feeling soft and not too oily/flakey. Always have a bar next to my sink.
Raelene H.
Sanford, FL
I really liked the smell of the soap its was very fragrent smelled clean. It lathered up really well with suds once wet.
Eugenia R.
Gary, IN
it lathers great. it smells clean. it does not leave a bathtub ring and I feel like I feel lighter and the price is right
Lucero C.
Vancouver, WA
Smells good and leaves body nice and smooth, would recommdned to everyone. Nothing should be changed, best bar soap ever.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Dial bar soap offer a classic clean with no residue! It's great for tough jobs but won't dry even the most delicate skin.