BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Not my favorite, made my skin feel sticky and gross, so would not repurchase in the near future. Glad I did not get myself
Christina B.
Great for using on skin that might have wounds or tattoos. cleans the skin gently and no scents or perfumes to irritate !!
Ema S.
Grand Haven, MI
My go-to bar soap. It has a fresh scent and doesn't feel like it leaves a coat of residue on my skin. Definitely recommend.
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
Dial is a very good soap. It cleans very well and smells great . I use this bar soap often and would definitely recommend.
Callie H.
I hate this product. I try to lather onto the skin but soon after water hits it it drys on the skin leaving if very sticky
Leah C.
It's good plain bar soap. It has a clean soapy smell that reminds me of my grandmother. It's effective and cheap. win win.
Melissa C.
Howe, TX
Always feel like it kills germs without an overpowering perfume smell. I use it to wash my hands. I also use it on my face.
Shakema B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this smell brings me back to child hood memories of staying weekends in far rock away New York at my grandmas house
Kristen S.
This soap really makes me feel refreshed and clean. It smells good but takes care of all the dirty parts! Keeps me smiling!
Brittany P.
Raymore
Our go to soap for hand washing :) love Dial! It's been our favorite for a long time and will continue to be our favorite!