BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hope G.
Henderson, TX
Love dial soap bar! My kids and I literally use it everyday! If we don't wash our hands with dial our hands don't feel clean!!!
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
This is the cheapest and worst soap you can put on your body. Just because it's affordable doesnt mean you should purchase it.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a go to soap that I always purchase. My husband and I both use it. You can feel that it gets your skin squeaky clean.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I enjoy this because it is what i buy to clean my healing tattoos. Its actually what the shop recommended and did a great job
Tatiana S.
Clifton , NJ
Definitely a good basic soap, makes you feel clean. However, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't do much to help moisturize
Tabatha H.
Denver, NC
My husband is a mechanic so he always has black hands. This soap bar works amazingly at getting the grease off of his hands.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
Dial bar doap is amazing, my husband love to use these soap, i like the smell because you could smell it on your skin all day
Julia E.
I've tried these once when there was nothing else and I didn't like it at all. It dried out my skin so much & it smells funky
Melissa C.
Howe, TX
Always feel like it kills germs without an overpowering perfume smell. I use it to wash my hands. I also use it on my face.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Not my favorite, made my skin feel sticky and gross, so would not repurchase in the near future. Glad I did not get myself