BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hope G.
Henderson, TX
Love dial soap bar! My kids and I literally use it everyday! If we don't wash our hands with dial our hands don't feel clean!!!
Daniele P.
Amazing go get some my husband loves it blah blah blah blah nsszbzhbxxzzSd did kindnesses odkdjdndjcjdnx odkdjdndjcjdnx sjxjxjx
Meghan N.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I love the gold bar. It remind me of my grandma. antibacterial is the best. I feel comforted knowing I'm keeping my body clean
Elizabeth E.
Morristown, TN
Ive always used this soap for my underarms to shave and i love it for that! It feels good and leaves my skin feeling so clean.
Jennie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the smell of the soap. Also I like the feel of the soap. Plus it was on sale. I like to purchase soap that are on sale.
Michelle C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
All we use is dial in our house. From the body wash to bar of soap. We have been using since we were married over 16 years ago.
Ivy M.
Norwalk, WI
Dial Bar Soap is just like any other soap, so there's not much I can say about it. It smells good! It's just another bar soap.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
This is the cheapest and worst soap you can put on your body. Just because it's affordable doesnt mean you should purchase it.
Candace D.
Stanford, KY
It feels like it leaves a film on my skin that I can't get off. I guess it does the job and gets you clean but it's not for me.
Wendy A.
Cochran, GA
My doctor suggested dial soap for my acme prone skin. I purchased some at Wal-Mart for a good price. It helped fight breakouts.