BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan N.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I love the gold bar. It remind me of my grandma. antibacterial is the best. I feel comforted knowing I'm keeping my body clean
Elizabeth E.
Morristown, TN
Ive always used this soap for my underarms to shave and i love it for that! It feels good and leaves my skin feeling so clean.
Candace D.
Stanford, KY
It feels like it leaves a film on my skin that I can't get off. I guess it does the job and gets you clean but it's not for me.
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
I like to use this product when I'm going in for a procedure or after I get home from work because it's an antibacterial soap.
Jennie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the smell of the soap. Also I like the feel of the soap. Plus it was on sale. I like to purchase soap that are on sale.
Ivy M.
Norwalk, WI
Dial Bar Soap is just like any other soap, so there's not much I can say about it. It smells good! It's just another bar soap.
Michelle C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
All we use is dial in our house. From the body wash to bar of soap. We have been using since we were married over 16 years ago.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Pretty okay soap, but it disintegrates into flakiness towards the end of the life of the bar. Also not a huge fan of the scent.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I buy the bar soap for the house. I rarely use bar soap on my skin. I've became addicted to body wash. Love the way Dial smells
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Love the product. An old time favorite. Affordable and great scent. Recommend it. Always keep soap on hand or try to at least.