Dial Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
chuck l.
Florala, AL
by far one of the best bar soaps on the market...does not leave u greasy or feeling unclean...has a nice lather and smells amazing
Rachael V.
It broke my skin out and made me itchy. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. It makes it feel very dry and rashy.
Tina S.
Scottsville ky
My husband won't use anything else. This stuff could cost $100 a bar. Wouldn't  care.. Will buy! Great scent and very trustworthy!
Heidi O.
Muskegon, MI
My kids and myself have very sensitive skin and this is one product i have tried that doesn't seem to cause any problems for us.
Elizabeth H.
Dail bar soap is antibacterial ,will not leave your skin feeling dry,leaves you feeling fresh and clean and also smell very nice
Zaria L.
Mayfield, KY
I actually have not used this product recently. The soap is soap. It cleans my hands. That's about all and it's good at its job.
Babs H.
Taylors, SC
We have been using dial for a long time. Not expensive, antibacterial, couldn't get much better and it leaves you feeling clean.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Love the product. An old time favorite. Affordable and great scent. Recommend it. Always keep soap on hand or try to at least.
Wendy A.
Cochran, GA
My doctor suggested dial soap for my acme prone skin. I purchased some at Wal-Mart for a good price. It helped fight breakouts.
Meghan N.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I love the gold bar. It remind me of my grandma. antibacterial is the best. I feel comforted knowing I'm keeping my body clean