BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Etinosa U.
This bar soap is actually pretty good. It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. The only con is after using your skin is a bit dry.
Irritable for sensitive skin not very moisturizing or hydrating. More so a good hand soap for rough hands but definitely not for body
Suzanne B.
Charleston, SC
Leaves me feeling clean after a long day. I use it during every shower and it lasts a really long time. It’s cheap and smells good!
Rachael V.
McKinney
It broke my skin out and made me itchy. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. It makes it feel very dry and rashy.
Chanice S.
Heatg
this bar soap is great for sensitive skin! it does not dry your skin out & it makes you smell clean but not an overpowering scent.
Jahaida R.
Middle Village, NY
Used It After I Got My Tattoo To Keep Up With The Aftercare And It Worked Like A Charm Love It I Would Recommend This To Anyone...
chuck l.
Florala, AL
by far one of the best bar soaps on the market...does not leave u greasy or feeling unclean...has a nice lather and smells amazing
Breanna M.
Paducah, KY
Use this soap all of the time! it's a great antibacterial soap! definitely great to set in your soap dish and wash your hands with!
Arianna S.
Grove City, OH
It works great on cleaning my face and body, I use it to clean my face every night and surprisingly it helps with my acne as well!
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I love it. It smells kind of like hotel soap- not completely masculine and not feminine either. It last a long time and it's nice.