BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordyn B.
Horseshoe Lk, AR
I normally don't use Bar soap but this is one of my favorites.
I would recommend this to all my friends. It makes your skin so smooth
Keshia H.
Andalusia, AL
Great soap. I use this soap a lot even on my child. It gets nail polish and paint off your body. has a great smell and last all day.
Margaret A.
Gulfport, MS
Love this is all i use. I remember a nurse told me that female should use this product for antibacterial so you want to get any Rises
Adrianna P.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I use this brand because it is on the cheaper side. I like to budget. But it dries my skin out. I would like to find an alternative.
Kristina W.
Quitman, GA
This brand is always clean and fresh. It never leaves behind a residue or oily feeling. My skin feels clean, fresh, and smells great!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
My friend convinced me to try this on my face when I was having some skin issues. It cleared up my blemishes and wasn't harsh at all
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great smell and is antibacterial soap. Great for bathing and cleaning with. It also sold at a great price and kind find at any store.
Colline J.
Norristown, PA
Best soup ever I have three kids that are all in sports and the soap works wonderful after they come home from practice or the games
Rossana G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Cambiar a español
good soap for everyday use, I love me a lot because it leaves a pleasant smell and a feeling of incredible cleaning
Asli M.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this bar soap for a few months now. it leaves my skin very soft and nourished. its defiantly a product i'd buy again.