BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
I bought this for my tattoos since it's anti-bacterial and very affordable. It has a very generic clean scent and really helps disinfect. I also like to use it for my underarms since the anti-bacterial formula helps kill bad smells.  My husband even uses this on his back to help clear up his bacne. I just wouldn't use this all over the body since it's very drying.  Dial Bar Soap
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Dial Bar Soap is a staple in my home! My tattoo artist and piercer have recommended using this on my fresh tattoos and piercings because it is gentle enough to not irritate the area worked on or dry it out but also cleans thoroughly and significantly reduces the chance of infection. I've been getting tattoos and piercings regularly for the past 13 years and I've never ever had any troubles thanks to the superb sterility of the shop I go to and using Dial bar soap as part of my aftercare.
Amy K.
Clarksville, MD
This bar soap is amazing to use as body wash. I have been using it for over three years. I love it because it leaves my body feeling so clean but never dry. It is very inexpensive and easy to find in any grocery store. It also cleared all the acne on my back. Finally i love this because when you put it on your loofah it gets very bubbly and foamy.
Erin C.
Newton Falls, OH
Pretty basic soap that let's you know you've thoroughly cleaned your hands. Great for when you've handled things that you know contain bacteria, like raw meat, tissues etc. Unlike a lot of scented soap ls that are your hands smell nice but leave a filmy residue behind, this soap leaves you feeling clean and protected.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
This was my mom's go to for soap as I was growing up for me, and while it did make me feel clean, I feel like it is a lot harsher than other soaps out there. She mostly got it because of how cheap it was compared to other brands, so you get what you pay for I suppose.

But on a positive note my mom does have eczema and sensitive skin and this works for her very well!!
Sara T.
Covina, CA
Love this soap. For bar soap, I want a no-frills bar that cleans well. This product delivers just that. I feel it is safe enough to use on "sensitive" parts of the body and have used it to clean minor cuts and scrapes as well. It can be drying for my skin, so I don't use it all over the body, but am satisfied for my purposes. The cost is also great.
Natalie B.
I use this soap on my underarms and for feminine hygiene. I don't like to use my body wash in those areas. This has been my go to over the past three or so years. I have found that I experience less infections. I had always been prone to getting them, I have credited it to my Ph and this soap seems to have fixed that issue!
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
 My husband loves this stuff. Cheap, easy, and doesn't make his sensitive skin itch! I use it when I feel itchy or I am out of my dove body wash. It's gentle and smells clean! Easy bar soap you can buy anywhere! I'd recommend it if you are going camping or looking for something for the guy in your life.
Amber S.
Very strong smell! After you use it, you can definitely smell it on your skin throughout the day. I bought mine at Family Dollar. I got a pack of 10 for only $5. I recommend using it! It doesn't seem to dry out my skin either.
jane h.
Warren
this cleared up my skin so nicely. it always has a certain moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated just incase i dont hydrate immediately after. this is a hand soap HOWEVER it's cleared up my skin way more than any expensive brand ever has. it sounds cooky, hand soap on my face?? just trust me okay😩🙀