BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittanie S.
Belen, NM
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
This is a good body soap for all skin type. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it’s not oily either. I would recommend this product. Works well with sensitive skin as well. Family always used this and still do.
Jacquelyn K.
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
Dial has been around for as long as I have been, it’s a product I grew up using and trust today. It has a nice, simple scent. It’s great on sensitive skin. I buy it regularly and will continue to do so.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
My sister has this soap and says it works wonders for her so I gave it a try one day and it smelled good and wasn't harsh to my skin but really didn't do that much for me as it did for her
Logan R.
This product is great! It left my skin feeling very clean and soft! It smells very good and does not leave me feeling dry and itchy! I would recommend this product to anyone searching for something gentle and soft
Susan C.
Bristol
You can't beat straight up dial as far as cleanliness and germ cleaning. I do wish they had a more moisturizing formula available. I've not found one yet that limits the dry skin.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
This is the antibacterial soap I grew up knowing and still go back to. I regularly get tattoos and this soap is gentle and washes away any germs that could cause in infection.
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
The gold bar antibacterial Dial soap is my favorite antibacterial soaps for my hands but is gentle enough for my whole body. I bought it at Wal-Mart for the best price.
karina m.
Dallas, TX
Like ivory I only reach for these when I'm low on money it's better than ivory and doesn't leave my skin dry at all which is a plus but I just don't like it for some reason !
Brooke G.
Ona
Review for: Other more...
Definitely very affordable. It makes me feel very fresh and clean. I always wash off with 2 different soaps but this one is to clean the other is to smell good. I recommend!!
Angelyn S.
I felt like this was a good product and I didn't feel like it left my skin day. This soup probably wouldn't be my first pick though. Has a good scent and isn't too strong.