BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Dial® Bar Soap
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
Like ivory I only reach for these when I'm low on money it's better than ivory and doesn't leave my skin dry at all which is a plus but I just don't like it for some reason !
Angelyn S.
I felt like this was a good product and I didn't feel like it left my skin day. This soup probably wouldn't be my first pick though. Has a good scent and isn't too strong.
Tabatha R.
I like Dial products, they have a lovely smell and aren't on the expensive side. They are easy to find on any store, and they leave my skin soft and smelling wonderful!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I think this product is kind of ok but not the best. I don’t really like bar soap but this one isn’t the worst. The smell is ok but could be better and it does make me feel lile I have a good clean but I do prefer liquid soap.
Kristen C.
I love this soap. It is the only thing I keep in my shower. The neutral smell is nice and refreshing. It keeps me feelings clean while not drying my skin out horribly.
Nicole S.
My husband is a mechanic and this is the only soap he says makes him feel clean after. My doctor recommends it, specially when I was younger with an avne problem
Katie T.
catawba
This has been my go to here lately. Money is tight but I love this soap and it’s very reasonably priced. It’s gentle on my skin and makes me feel clean. And I love the smell of it!
Billie B.
Dial is wonderful . We have been using this product for at least 5 years. I buy it in big packages also we use dial antibacterial liquid soap in my bathrooms. It stays on the sink.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Dial® Bar Soap is a staple in my home! My tattoo artist and piercer have recommended using this on my fresh tattoos and piercings because it is gentle enough to not irritate the area worked on or dry it out but also cleans thoroughly and significantly reduces the chance of infection. I've been getting tattoos and piercings regularly for the past 13 years and I've never ever had any troubles thanks to the superb sterility of the shop I go to and using Dial bar soap as part of my aftercare.
Lauren D.
Westlake Village, Ca
Dial soap has made my life. My bo has always been really bad but this soap has made it so I don't ever smell. It's pretty harsh for the skin so you can't use it all over your body. But it's non expensive and I would totally buy again.

back