BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
London , KY
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
A great basic face wash. I️m very basic. Keeps me feeling fresh. However you must wear lotion after this. Very good value for the price.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
The scent is manageable. I like that this is antibacterial soap for if you have a wound or something healing. It is a bit drying though.
sheena b.
Pinnacle, NC
It was a great way to keep my skin clean for a new tattoo. It left a great smell, but i like body wash as far as cleaning my entire body.
Delta S.
Kingman, AZ
My teenage boys and myself use dial soap to help fight our acne it works great. Also like how clean I feel after washing myself with it.
Rebecca H.
Winter Haven, FL
This is a typical bar of soap. Worked well, but wasn't anything special. I don't remember I scent. Like I said just a typical bar of soap.
Meggie R.
Roscommon , MI
I've been using dial gold bar soap for years. I highly recommend this product. i will continue to purchase this product for years to come
Dial Bar Soap is my go-to for my spare bathroom. It always smells nice, keeps it shape, and gets your hands the right amount of clean!
leslie M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Its a really good soap although i think that the smells aren't the best, its really good it leaves your skin very soft after you shower
Carolina G.
A bit drying for me, it leaves you a. Clean feeling. The bar melts pretty fast. You will need to follow this with a moisturizer lotion.
gina b.
Ballston Spa, NY
not really a fan of the dial bar soap I like there body wash but the bar soap is very drying and leaves a residue I would not recommend