BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Dial is a trusted brand. A brand that is being promoted on a daily basis from tattoo shops. The bar soaps are a great value for the price.
Row R.
Mesquite, TX
I dislike this DIAL bar of soap. It feels sticky after using the product and not a good scented smell after use compared to other products
Brandon T.
This bar of soap I have used for years and years and has never let me down. I will continue to repurchase. I'm a simple guy this is simplw
delanie u.
its really not good... so this soap will dry out your skin and make you itchy. it doesnt really even smell nice... so i would not reccomend
Cindy R.
It great, love the smell of soap. I ve been use this soap for years. And it great to use for acnes in body. It healed every time I used it
Sue B.
Slippery Rock, PA
I have been using this soap since I was a kid. It never causes skin problems. I have sensitive skin and has been the bar soap I like best.
Emily H.
Sugar Land, TX
Not a huge fan of this. It makes my hands
feel very dry afterwards. I love the smell and texture but it does not feel good on my skin type
sheena b.
Pinnacle, NC
It was a great way to keep my skin clean for a new tattoo. It left a great smell, but i like body wash as far as cleaning my entire body.
Alyssa B.
London , KY
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
A great basic face wash. I️m very basic. Keeps me feeling fresh. However you must wear lotion after this. Very good value for the price.
Charli W.
Saint Louis, MO
After using this bar soap, I noted that, while I did feel clean, and the scent was nice, my skin felt very dry. I won't be using it again