BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Larissa B.
Bowling Green, KY
This soap always leaves me feeling refreshed! I love that it doesn't leave your skin feeling like rubber after using it, like a lot of other brands.
Robyn S.
Clarksville, OH
I like this soap for washing after getting sweaty and grimy. I feel like it it breaks down all the sunblock and dirt. I've used it for over 20 years.
Jared N.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
Not bad. Reminds me of my grandfather. Easy on my sensitive skin. Scent is a bit faint, need secondary odor protection. Gets you clean and is gentle.
Sara S.
Pendleton, SC
It was okay for bar soap. I prefer body wash. Bar soap is great when you use a new one. But then the get hard and crack and leave a mess to clean up.
Kathy Y.
Fresno, CA
This bar soap is good, I like it and I use it every time I shower. I use it for my body of course and I also use this before I use a cleansing foam.
Kayla H.
I love this hand soap! Really feels clean! Doesn't leave a nasty film behind and smells like its actually cleaning your hands not just masking dirt.
Angela D.
Anderson, SC
Love the smell and love the clean feeling after using. I won't use any other brand. It's really good and getting rid of 5 hose nasty germs feeling.
Tammie C.
Florence, MS
I love using Dial soap. I've used it for many years. This soap doesn't dry out my skin like some other soaps do. I also like its clean fresh scent.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
I always need my dial soap. Point blank! I actually use this on my face because it keeps my skin clear and keeps my face and body bacteria free ☺️
Erika W.
Proctorville , OH
It definitely made me feel clean after my shower but my skin felt sort of dry afterwards and I prefer to use product with more natural ingredients