BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Angie A.
With every penny pack last a long time scent is awesome . There is always discounts or offers . Love this bar soap to be such a common one . Very affordable
Mimi F.
high point
Purchased at: Walmart
Dial is a great soap it is recommended by all doctors for disinfectant this smells good works good and great for your all body part and not expensive at all
Leyla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like this bar soap, especially for cleaning my face. However, I don't like that it kind of smells powdery in my opinion. It smells good but in a weird way.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
The dial gold bar is kind of a must have for antibacterial purposes. my fiancé uses it for pre-cleaning wounds or ridding athletes foot caused by work boots.
Stephanie S.
It was a very great product. Left my skin smooth. I recommend this product. It smells amazing unlike all of those other soap bar brands that smell terrible.
Brandi D.
Onalaska, TX
Clean smell, bubbles up nicely. Definitely does what you want your soap to do. We buy this product from ou local Wal Mart, which luckily reopened recently.
roxanne s.
Griffin, GA
My mother is 53 year old and she used this stuff all her life. And her skin is absolutely amazing for her age she never has any break outs are no wrinkles.
Kayla F.
Wallingford
I personally do not like using bar soap but this is the brand My mom buys. It does what its supposed to do and doesn't make my hands feel grimy afterwards.
Lelyssa L.
Covington, GA
Use all the time... However I hate how it dries out my skin I always have to use tons of lotion after my shower or washing my hands which leaves me sweaty
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Dial has never lead me to any break outs and always help out my irritated skin. Very good for sensitive skin and works wonders I definitely recommend this.