BY DIAL #44 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Stephanie S.
It was a very great product. Left my skin smooth. I recommend this product. It smells amazing unlike all of those other soap bar brands that smell terrible.
Leyla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like this bar soap, especially for cleaning my face. However, I don't like that it kind of smells powdery in my opinion. It smells good but in a weird way.
Lisa T.
huntington, TX
Effective and the smell sticks to skin for long lasting freshness. However, I do not suggest to anyone with sensitive skin as it does tend to dry you out.
roxanne s.
Griffin, GA
My mother is 53 year old and she used this stuff all her life. And her skin is absolutely amazing for her age she never has any break outs are no wrinkles.
Brandi D.
Onalaska, TX
Clean smell, bubbles up nicely. Definitely does what you want your soap to do. We buy this product from ou local Wal Mart, which luckily reopened recently.
Kayla F.
Wallingford
I personally do not like using bar soap but this is the brand My mom buys. It does what its supposed to do and doesn't make my hands feel grimy afterwards.
Lelyssa L.
Covington, GA
Use all the time... However I hate how it dries out my skin I always have to use tons of lotion after my shower or washing my hands which leaves me sweaty
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Dial has never lead me to any break outs and always help out my irritated skin. Very good for sensitive skin and works wonders I definitely recommend this.
Vera M.
North Canton, OH
I only use Dial. Period! I think it works with my deodorant to keep me smelling fresh. No allergic reactions from anyone in my family! Dial is OUR soap!
Ashlee A.
For the price I feel like it does the job. I do feel that it doesn't last as long as some other brands. Purchase mostly from Walmart in a 2 pack or more.