BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claire M.
Provo, UT
It was your average bar of soap. Nothing too special about it. It smelled nice, but it would not be something that I would go out of my way to purchase.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
This soap is drying on my skin and it doesnt smells nice. It is antibacterial but i dont like how it works as an all over body soap. I would not buy this
Reid M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love dial! I've been using it my whole life, and it's definitely my go to soap brand. I like the way it smells and it always leaves me feeling clean.
Rose C.
Asheboro, NC
I use this bar soap all the time, and I love it. It cleans my body and makes it soft too! And it always has a finishing fresh smell but it too strong.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I have used dial for years! It is a product that is consistently the same. I love it. 6 years ago my skin was breaking out to everything except this! !
Channeska R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell of this soap, it's not over powering. This soap leaves feeling nice and clean. Love to use it on the face after I remove all my makeup.
Kathy G.
Bridgeport, NY
I have used this soap for many years. It keeps me clean and it has a fresh smell. I wish the bars were a little larger and would last a little longer!
Sara S.
Pendleton, SC
It was okay for bar soap. I prefer body wash. Bar soap is great when you use a new one. But then the get hard and crack and leave a mess to clean up.
Kathy Y.
Fresno, CA
This bar soap is good, I like it and I use it every time I shower. I use it for my body of course and I also use this before I use a cleansing foam.
Larissa B.
Bowling Green, KY
This soap always leaves me feeling refreshed! I love that it doesn't leave your skin feeling like rubber after using it, like a lot of other brands.