BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
roxanne s.
jonesboro
My mother is 53 year old and she used this stuff all her life. And her skin is absolutely amazing for her age she never has any break outs are no wrinkles.
Lisa T.
Grapeland, TX
Effective and the smell sticks to skin for long lasting freshness. However, I do not suggest to anyone with sensitive skin as it does tend to dry you out.
Kayla F.
Wallingford
I personally do not like using bar soap but this is the brand My mom buys. It does what its supposed to do and doesn't make my hands feel grimy afterwards.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Dial has never lead me to any break outs and always help out my irritated skin. Very good for sensitive skin and works wonders I definitely recommend this.
Brandi D.
Onalaska, TX
Clean smell, bubbles up nicely. Definitely does what you want your soap to do. We buy this product from ou local Wal Mart, which luckily reopened recently.
Lelyssa L.
Covington, GA
Use all the time... However I hate how it dries out my skin I always have to use tons of lotion after my shower or washing my hands which leaves me sweaty
Ashlee A.
For the price I feel like it does the job. I do feel that it doesn't last as long as some other brands. Purchase mostly from Walmart in a 2 pack or more.
Claire M.
Provo, UT
It was your average bar of soap. Nothing too special about it. It smelled nice, but it would not be something that I would go out of my way to purchase.
Melanie B.
Huntington
I don't really like that the soap disappears way too quickly, so now I use the bar in a "puffy sleeve" to make suds and in the end, the soap lasts longer
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
This soap is drying on my skin and it doesnt smells nice. It is antibacterial but i dont like how it works as an all over body soap. I would not buy this