BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Cherise F.
Charleston, SC
Dial Bar soap is classic. If you really want to get clean use this. I don't really care for the smell but i always feel extra clean when i use this product.
Angie A.
With every penny pack last a long time scent is awesome . There is always discounts or offers . Love this bar soap to be such a common one . Very affordable
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
The dial gold bar is kind of a must have for antibacterial purposes. my fiancé uses it for pre-cleaning wounds or ridding athletes foot caused by work boots.
Stephanie S.
It was a very great product. Left my skin smooth. I recommend this product. It smells amazing unlike all of those other soap bar brands that smell terrible.
Lelyssa L.
Covington, GA
Use all the time... However I hate how it dries out my skin I always have to use tons of lotion after my shower or washing my hands which leaves me sweaty
roxanne s.
griffin GA
My mother is 53 year old and she used this stuff all her life. And her skin is absolutely amazing for her age she never has any break outs are no wrinkles.
Kayla F.
Wallingford
I personally do not like using bar soap but this is the brand My mom buys. It does what its supposed to do and doesn't make my hands feel grimy afterwards.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Dial has never lead me to any break outs and always help out my irritated skin. Very good for sensitive skin and works wonders I definitely recommend this.
Brandi D.
Onalaska, TX
Clean smell, bubbles up nicely. Definitely does what you want your soap to do. We buy this product from ou local Wal Mart, which luckily reopened recently.
Lisa T.
Grapeland, TX
Effective and the smell sticks to skin for long lasting freshness. However, I do not suggest to anyone with sensitive skin as it does tend to dry you out.