BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Dial® Bar Soap
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Marnie S.
San Francisco, CA
I used this as a hand soap and it was just your run of the mill soap. Nothing too great, left my hands a little dry but that's typical. The scent is fine, but nothing spectacular.
Shayla W.
Berne, IN
Smelled okay and cleaned okay but left my hands feeling dry. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend especially if you plan on using it as body wash. It also doesn't lather too well.
Emma K.
Johnson City, TN
Very, very pleased. Worked very well for my skin and my face. I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend the soap to everyone I know. I buy mine at any local grocery store.
Celine K.
Kissimmee, FL
I felt like this soap left my skin so tight and dehydrated. Though it did feel clean, which is why I give it 2 stars, my skin felt so thirsty after. I've since stopped using it
Cady S.
Niles, MI
Definitely makes you feel clean, and helps with redness and blemishes.. Nice smell! Was reccomended to me by my doctor, and I have used it for about two years and I love it!!
Robyn A.
Dallas, TX
Very good product so it seems . I am not to sure because I mostly use my dove soap but when I don't have that I use this item. It seems long-lasting but could be wrong.
Taylor B.
Mount Washington, KY
Awesome product works well my skin is very soft and not dry what so ever! you should definitely try this product or any of the dial products really they all work great
Serena R.
Saint Paul, MN
It lasted a long time and smells really good after you get out of the shower/ bath. You feel moisturized after using it. it was really cheap but its value was great.
Usually bar soaps feel dry and scratchy. Dial is actually smooth. I enjoy using it for hand washing delicate clothing. It removes all of the stains. Even makeup.
Penny J.
Atlantic, IA
Recommended to me by my dermatologist for my acne, I use this morning and night to ensure my face is clean. This soap has no strong scent which is a plus for me.

back