BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Usually bar soaps feel dry and scratchy. Dial is actually smooth. I enjoy using it for hand washing delicate clothing. It removes all of the stains. Even makeup.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY
I love the dial body soap because it cleanses my skin very well and I love washing my face with it. It gives me such a good sense of being clean after showering I buy dial every single time.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
These smell awful and leave my skin dry. The only pro is that they do clean you. Regardless, I won’t buy again and don’t recommend that others do.
Barbara  P.
A classic!!! What can I say Dial Bar Soap with its classic fragrance. Leaving your skin smelling clean. A product that's been in my family for 30 or so years!!!
Deborah M.
Arlington, TN
I have used this for a long time. It is a basic that gets me clean. It is antibacterial, so I feel confident than the clean will last through a long, hot day.
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
This is really good. Completely order free and long lasting. If you have any areas of your body that sweat the most this will definitely help control the odor.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This soap reminds me of my grandpa. It smells okay... & it leaves your skin feeling sticky. I wouldn’t choose this over other brands but it gets the job done.
Crystal G.
It doesn't get any more classic than Dial bar soap. It does the job well but without any extra bells or whistles. I like soaps with a bit more lotion in them.
jalissa v.
I love love love this soap. Ive always loved the way this soap smells since i was a little girl. And i would definitely recommend and buy more of this product.
Leyla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like this bar soap, especially for cleaning my face. However, I don't like that it kind of smells powdery in my opinion. It smells good but in a weird way.