BY DIAL #34 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Katherine J.
Jacksonville, FL
Always a nice bar, When I use it but I useliquid soap on a regular basis and find it more convincing and sanitary also less of a hassle but my sister loves it to wash her face for some reason.
Leeann T.
Great scent. Doesn't dry out my skin. You get a great clean feeling after using. Value is very good. Long lasting bar. Great to use when you need an antibiotic cleanser. Very gentle to use.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
This is something we ALWAYS keep in our house!! This is at almost every sink in the house along with a scrub brush. It smells so clean! You can't beat the price either.
Ashanti T.
Memphis, TN
The scent of the dail soap is very pleasant. It gives u a very nice smell its kinda like the antibacterial hand soap. Its very soft and feels refreshening when you lather it all over you.
Marta B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's an oldie but a goodie. It is not a luxurious product, but deliveries what you expect. You smell great, feel refreshed, and are clean after using it. Plus, it wont break the bank!!
Leighanna M.
Lynchburg, SC
Hi, Dial bar soap is a product that my mother always gets for the house at a reasonable price. We both use it on a daily basis to clean our bodies and I use it to wash my face as well.
Ana K.
i love this product. it makes your hands smell so good and makes them super soft. i definitely recommend you use this product because it is very well made and it lasts a long time.
Ashley G.
Warren, OH
I love Dial soap! It always leaves me feeling fresh and smelling great! I have a few tattoos as well and my tattoo artist always recommends Dial for tattoo aftercare. It's the best.
Courtney M.
Boise, ID
Loved it!!! Works great!! I love the look and color along with the smell!! It leaves ur skin feeling amazing after you use it. The more often you use the softer your body gets!!!
Shayla W.
Berne, IN
Smelled okay and cleaned okay but left my hands feeling dry. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend especially if you plan on using it as body wash. It also doesn't lather too well.