BY DIAL #34 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
I usually dont use bar soap but when I use it, dial has been my go to. Its not too moisturizing that it wont get off your skin leaving it feeling oily nor is it dry. I would recommend this product to my friends!
Desi A.
Best soap bar ever! I love its smell and its effectiveness. I feel clean and fresh every time I use this product. I do not like to use other soap brands because it feels like I am cheating on my favorite brand.
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
I love the way the soap makes my skin feel, It leaves it feeling very soft and moisturized. No dryness of skin and the smell is also great as well. I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
Works really well. I like this soap a lot. I have very sensitive skin and this is gentle while cleaning well. The smell is great which is a huge plus and the price is also great. I will continue buying.
Missy M.
Kannapolis
Honestly i do not like this brand of bar soap. I noticed it dries my skin out and the bar of soap seems to get slimy. Yes its cheap to buy but im not satisfied with this brand of bar soap.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I can remember using dial the whole time growing up and it's still the one brand I buy more than any if the others. It lathers so nice and it smells good but it doesn't smell like perfume.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
My sister has this soap and says it works wonders for her so I gave it a try one day and it smelled good and wasn't harsh to my skin but really didn't do that much for me as it did for her
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I love this soap! This is a good soap for my skin because a lot of other ones are sensitive to my skin and break me out. I use this every night and it’s super affordable! I definitely recommend. It also smells good!
Miranda L.
Erie
I’ve been using dial gold bar my entire life. Ever since I was little I would use it because it is a great antibacterial soap. It is very affordable and effective for its purpose.
Jeaneliz C.
Lorain, OH
Dail soap is good , has a nice smell , it’s really cheap , but leaves skin very dry , I’m not disappointed with the product just wish it would be more moisturize I would recommend