BY DIAL #44 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
Dial is a great bar soap . It is easy to hold in the shower and it lathers up great . The scents that Dial bar soap comes in always smell good it's hard for me to choose sometimes . I always feel great using Dial .
Debbie R.
Lafayette
I love dial bar soap. Body wash is great but sometimes you need a bar soap to scrub you clean. I love the smell, the way it cleans and how it makes my skin feel.
Shelli H.
Shelby, NC
This is the bar soap I primarily use. I tend to have sensitive skin and this never causes me any breakouts or anything. Sometimes though, it does feel like there's a little residue left on my skin though.
Lois M.
Roanoke, VA
Makes me feel clean, but my skin feels a little different after using. Almost like, tighter, and it has a film on it? I prefer liquid soap, so I only use this when I need to. I wouldn't not recommend it.
MaiLee V.
Dial is a good cheap soap for students like me. I love the smell of it. It is usually very crisp and clean unlike many other brands, and I especially like the men's ones. It drys the skin a bit though.
Emily H.
Standard bar soap but it's been my go to since childhood. Soft, no residue, and no overpowering fragrance. Can find pretty much anywhere (Target, WalMart, grocery store) and is always reasonable.
Janet X.
Saint Paul, MN
I give it a 2 star because I don't like the after use feeling. Makes my skin super dry even though it also gives you that nice clean feeling after use. I still like dove over any brand for bar soao.
Robin D.
Prefer the original Dial for Antibacterial purpose works great for my household. I would rather use The White version as it keep me from any infections and having to buy other feminine products.
Debbie P.
Portland, OR
I feel clean using Dial. My doctor on several occasions have recommended that I use Dial on my scar from having heart surgery, he seems to thinks it's the best as I do.
Katherine J.
Jacksonville, FL
Always a nice bar, When I use it but I useliquid soap on a regular basis and find it more convincing and sanitary also less of a hassle but my sister loves it to wash her face for some reason.