BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashanti T.
Memphis, TN
The scent of the dail soap is very pleasant. It gives u a very nice smell its kinda like the antibacterial hand soap. Its very soft and feels refreshening when you lather it all over you.
Leighanna M.
Lynchburg, SC
Hi, Dial bar soap is a product that my mother always gets for the house at a reasonable price. We both use it on a daily basis to clean our bodies and I use it to wash my face as well.
Marta B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's an oldie but a goodie. It is not a luxurious product, but deliveries what you expect. You smell great, feel refreshed, and are clean after using it. Plus, it wont break the bank!!
Ana K.
i love this product. it makes your hands smell so good and makes them super soft. i definitely recommend you use this product because it is very well made and it lasts a long time.
Ashley G.
Warren, OH
I love Dial soap! It always leaves me feeling fresh and smelling great! I have a few tattoos as well and my tattoo artist always recommends Dial for tattoo aftercare. It's the best.
Courtney M.
Boise, ID
Loved it!!! Works great!! I love the look and color along with the smell!! It leaves ur skin feeling amazing after you use it. The more often you use the softer your body gets!!!
Marnie S.
San Francisco, CA
I used this as a hand soap and it was just your run of the mill soap. Nothing too great, left my hands a little dry but that's typical. The scent is fine, but nothing spectacular.
Shayla W.
Berne, IN
Smelled okay and cleaned okay but left my hands feeling dry. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend especially if you plan on using it as body wash. It also doesn't lather too well.
Celine K.
Kissimmee, FL
I felt like this soap left my skin so tight and dehydrated. Though it did feel clean, which is why I give it 2 stars, my skin felt so thirsty after. I've since stopped using it
Emma K.
Johnson City, TN
Very, very pleased. Worked very well for my skin and my face. I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend the soap to everyone I know. I buy mine at any local grocery store.