BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Debbie R.
Lafayette
I love dial bar soap. Body wash is great but sometimes you need a bar soap to scrub you clean. I love the smell, the way it cleans and how it makes my skin feel.
Amber M.
HANDS. DOWN. THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. FACE. WASH. I choose this over any high-end face wash. This clears my skin up so fast. So affordable and so worth keeping a stash in your bathroom. I love these gold bars.
Shelli H.
Shelby, NC
This is the bar soap I primarily use. I tend to have sensitive skin and this never causes me any breakouts or anything. Sometimes though, it does feel like there's a little residue left on my skin though.
Lois M.
Roanoke, VA
Makes me feel clean, but my skin feels a little different after using. Almost like, tighter, and it has a film on it? I prefer liquid soap, so I only use this when I need to. I wouldn't not recommend it.
MaiLee V.
Dial is a good cheap soap for students like me. I love the smell of it. It is usually very crisp and clean unlike many other brands, and I especially like the men's ones. It drys the skin a bit though.
Emily H.
Standard bar soap but it's been my go to since childhood. Soft, no residue, and no overpowering fragrance. Can find pretty much anywhere (Target, WalMart, grocery store) and is always reasonable.
Janet X.
Saint Paul, MN
I give it a 2 star because I don't like the after use feeling. Makes my skin super dry even though it also gives you that nice clean feeling after use. I still like dove over any brand for bar soao.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
Like ivory I only reach for these when I'm low on money it's better than ivory and doesn't leave my skin dry at all which is a plus but I just don't like it for some reason !
Robin D.
Prefer the original Dial for Antibacterial purpose works great for my household. I would rather use The White version as it keep me from any infections and having to buy other feminine products.
Aimee S.
Lexington, KY
Dial is a great soap for hand washing. It leaves residue on your body, and the bar cracks when drying so it seems to dry out and not rally be usable after a short time.