BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lois M.
Roanoke, VA
Makes me feel clean, but my skin feels a little different after using. Almost like, tighter, and it has a film on it? I prefer liquid soap, so I only use this when I need to. I wouldn't not recommend it.
MaiLee V.
Dial is a good cheap soap for students like me. I love the smell of it. It is usually very crisp and clean unlike many other brands, and I especially like the men's ones. It drys the skin a bit though.
Emily H.
Standard bar soap but it's been my go to since childhood. Soft, no residue, and no overpowering fragrance. Can find pretty much anywhere (Target, WalMart, grocery store) and is always reasonable.
Janet X.
Saint Paul, MN
I give it a 2 star because I don't like the after use feeling. Makes my skin super dry even though it also gives you that nice clean feeling after use. I still like dove over any brand for bar soao.
Robin D.
Prefer the original Dial for Antibacterial purpose works great for my household. I would rather use The White version as it keep me from any infections and having to buy other feminine products.
Debbie P.
Portland, OR
I feel clean using Dial. My doctor on several occasions have recommended that I use Dial on my scar from having heart surgery, he seems to thinks it's the best as I do.
Aimee S.
Lexington, KY
Dial is a great soap for hand washing. It leaves residue on your body, and the bar cracks when drying so it seems to dry out and not rally be usable after a short time.
Katherine J.
Jacksonville, FL
Always a nice bar, When I use it but I useliquid soap on a regular basis and find it more convincing and sanitary also less of a hassle but my sister loves it to wash her face for some reason.
Leeann T.
Great scent. Doesn't dry out my skin. You get a great clean feeling after using. Value is very good. Long lasting bar. Great to use when you need an antibiotic cleanser. Very gentle to use.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
This is something we ALWAYS keep in our house!! This is at almost every sink in the house along with a scrub brush. It smells so clean! You can't beat the price either.