BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Magali C.
This is a good product and i would so rate it a five if it just didn't leave my face oil after the use. I look for more of a dry finish after a nice shower and well this just does not do the trick.
Gisselle C.
Franklin Park, IL
I don't like the way the soap feels on my hands. The soap leaves my hands very dry! I would rather have the bar of soap make my hand smooth and dial really doesn't work for me. The price is right and that's the only plus to it.
Isabelle M.
Talent, OR
It works as a soap! But not anything luxurious if that's what your looking for it kinda makes my skin dry but it smells good it's cheap and I have lotion so it's ok!!!!
Chavonne B.
Puyallup, WA
There is a soapy residue once I rinse off the soap but it still smells great. The soap lathers great as well . Works well just a sticky feeling after your wash it off .
Ashaya T.
Again this is another soap my mom used to buy as I grew up it's alright but I usually felt like my skin was dried out after so I wouldn't say it's gentle. It's cheap and comes in multi packs so it's good for a family buy.
Maria S.
Harlingen, TX
I love this bar soap!! I've used it for many many years. My Mother used it too for many years. I like that it's simple. Has no strong perfume. I use it for my face. I also use it for private areas recomended by doctors.
Natalie T.
Zanesville, OH
Always cleans my skin thuroughly without leaving me feeling dry or unmoisturized. I use it every day when I take a shower. It's a great value and very inexpensive.
Hailey N.
Grand Coteau, LA
It was very good. I used it every time I took a shower and even when I had to wash my hands. Its the only brand of soap I use other then body wash. Overall its a very good bar of soap and it buy it all the time.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
Dial is a great bar soap . It is easy to hold in the shower and it lathers up great . The scents that Dial bar soap comes in always smell good it's hard for me to choose sometimes . I always feel great using Dial .
Debbie R.
Lafayette
I love dial bar soap. Body wash is great but sometimes you need a bar soap to scrub you clean. I love the smell, the way it cleans and how it makes my skin feel.