BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
It's not too bad but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. I don't feel the freshness or cleanness feeling lasts very long. It does leave your skin smooth though
Isabelle B.
Cleveland, OH
I really enjoy this bar soap it provides my sensitve skin with no irritarion and has an amazing smell along with it i use it everyday with my showers it last for multiple hours when im needing to go out i would absolutly reccomend this to everyone
Ashley B.
Mcdonough, GA
I like the variety of Dial soap. I'll admit though sometimes it can leave a weird residue feeling on my arms and legs. Otherwise it's alright. Not the best, not the worst. I use it mostly out of convenience.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
The ONLYY! Bar soap that leaves me feeling clean i feel no residue left behind like i feel in some other body washes and soaps I've used before and the fact that it's antibacterial makes me love it even more.
Jennifer G.
West Mifflin, PA
Since I have sensitive skin, I use Dial soap and have since I was little. My mother bought this when I was growing up and I buy it now for my household. It has a fresh, simple, clean smell and is great for making you feel squeaky clean.
Tabitha Marie W.
Muskegon, MI
Love dial it helps with oily skin & its antibacterial.. Priced just right and smells good to.. Bars last a decent amount of time and you can get it really cheap if you buy it in bulk at SAMs club . Keep a bar at all of my sinks and showers
Julianna G.
Maumee, OH
I feel like this product is in every home one way or another. When I run out of my other products I always use this one and I run into no problems at all. Smell is yummy and my body feels great after.
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
This gold bar is awesome!  Takes the smell away and keeps it away.  The scent is not annoyingly sweet or masculine, just clean.  It's antibacterial so it takes away the stink and keeps it away.  It's a staple in our house and on auto buy on amazon!  Love it!
Magally C.
Snellville , GA
This is a good product and i would so rate it a five if it just didn't leave my face oil after the use. I look for more of a dry finish after a nice shower and well this just does not do the trick.
Chris M.
Nothing like the tried and true standard of the original Dial bar soap to keep me squeaky clean. I have been using this same soap for over 15 years and I don't think it has changed, which is great.