BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
renee g.
Homestead, PA
I have been using this for a few years now. I love the smell of it and how clean it makes me feel after I am done taking a shower. I have noticed my skin has less outbreaks. My skin also is not as dried out as it usually gets or oily as it's been in the past.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I don't usually use bar soap, but Dial is definitely a brand I would go to. I know that it will actually clean my skin and I don't feel all gross and dried out after.
khryslin s.
Been using this bar of soap for a couple of years, price is really great for it. I discovered it at Walmart. It's very gentle on and off. Leaves my skin nice and smooth. I use on a daily basis of showering. I would definitely recommend to other people!
Doraly L.
Newark, DE
I use this to control my incredible super oily skin. It really helps with keeping the oil on my face under control without leaving my skin dry at all. It's great for cleansing the face!
Barbara B.
Craigsville, VA
Dial leaves your skin feeling soft , smooth ,clean, and has long - lasting freshness. It is inexpensive and easily found wherever you like to shop. I would highly recommend this product.
Sheenna P.
Cardington, OH
I always feel like my skin has a clean and glowing feel after I use this product. I usually use it to wash my face before applying makeup. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable bar of soap that truly leaves you feeling clean.
chelsea c.
irvington, nj
I love this soap. I use it everyday and its the only bar soap I use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like other bar soap usually do. Its also great for washing my beauty blenders!
G-na M.
Hickory, NC
Good soap. Gets me clean without the residuals on my skin. It lathers without much effort and one bar lasts around a month with two baths daily. Extremely satisfied with this product.
Tom D.
As long time user of Dial soap, I highly recommend it! It smells super clean and is a great buy! I purchased this through Amazon. I start every day with this soap. It keeps me smelling and feeling fresh the whole day. I will definitely be buying more!
Sara C.
Astoria, NY
I have very sensitive skin. When I used other products, my skin breaks out in rashes. Dial has helped with my skin and keeps my skin moisturized. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel very clean.