BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Katy B.
Urbana, IL
I usually do not like bar soaps because of the residue that they can leave on the skin. However, Dial bar soap left me feeling clean and fresh without the nasty soap residue feeling that I am used to! I will definitely continue using Dial bar soap in the future!
Puja P.
This product is great for sensitive skin and skin that gets oily too quickly. The smell is pleasant and they come in a variety of other scents. The price for the product is good. Overall the product is good but i don't like how it is sort of tacky while rinsing.
Taylor M.
Mifflinburg, PA
The bar dries out really easily. And in my opinion it's far too slippery. I bought it at my local weis. I needed it to clean my new nose stud, it worked but the bar was quite rough in my skin. I have regular skin and it still wasn't the best, but I've used worse.
Heidi S.
Salem, OR
For normal skin, this tends to be drying. Scent was difficult for my allergies - although it is light and does not linger, it did induce a sneeze fest. It does clean well, but the lather is almost non-existent. I would not recommend it other than it is inexpensive
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I don't usually use bar soap, but Dial is definitely a brand I would go to. I know that it will actually clean my skin and I don't feel all gross and dried out after.
Vearnessa W.
Philadelphia, PA
Have been using dial bar soap for years as a hand soap. Didn't care for it as a body bar soap. It leaves my body feeling dry and not clean. Very difficult to rinse off without feeling like there's residue left on my body.
renee g.
Homestead, PA
I have been using this for a few years now. I love the smell of it and how clean it makes me feel after I am done taking a shower. I have noticed my skin has less outbreaks. My skin also is not as dried out as it usually gets or oily as it's been in the past.
Jess C.
Flemington, NJ
This is the only soap I use for my tattoos. Dial helps keep my ink clean and infection free! It's great, because, although it's fragrance free, it still smells clean. I'd never use anything else to keep my tattoos clean.
Dana H.
The best clean you will ever get! I typically use Dial body wash because bar soap and be drying. The smell is the original dial gold scent and it leaves you feeling so clean. I recommend that everyone keeps a bar on hand!
Doraly L.
Newark, DE
I use this to control my incredible super oily skin. It really helps with keeping the oil on my face under control without leaving my skin dry at all. It's great for cleansing the face!