BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
caitlyn s.
My mamawl buys this kind of soap and it reminds me of home. We always used it growing up and no matter how many times we used it it continued smelling good and leaving our bodies smooth and dry to the touch. Very good product, I would buy it again next time I went home.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
I just got my belly button repierced and it keeps it Clean. I love this for the simple fact that it cleanses and dries pretty quickly I would recommend this to everyone.
Michelle M.
Greenville, TX
Dial soap is gentler than most bar soaps that I use for when I really need to get clean. I like the fact that it has a lack of scent as opposed to other brands. It is a bit drying, but works well when you need something more than a body wash. I recommend this soap.
kristen s.
Ada, MI
Dial Bar soap is exactly what I need to keep my skin fresh and clean. My skin tends to be dry and using this soap is not effective in moisturizing it so after i shower i also need to use lotions. I love dial but i believe another soap might be better for my dry skin.
Kailyn B.
Calhoun, GA
This soap is great , I like it because it doesn't leave you with that sticky feeling that most soaps give you when. It has an amazing scent. I love it and my family loves it. It is very long lasting a great product I am a repeat buyer and I will buy it again and again.
Taylor M.
Mifflinburg, PA
The bar dries out really easily. And in my opinion it's far too slippery. I bought it at my local weis. I needed it to clean my new nose stud, it worked but the bar was quite rough in my skin. I have regular skin and it still wasn't the best, but I've used worse.
Katy B.
Urbana, IL
I usually do not like bar soaps because of the residue that they can leave on the skin. However, Dial bar soap left me feeling clean and fresh without the nasty soap residue feeling that I am used to! I will definitely continue using Dial bar soap in the future!
Puja P.
This product is great for sensitive skin and skin that gets oily too quickly. The smell is pleasant and they come in a variety of other scents. The price for the product is good. Overall the product is good but i don't like how it is sort of tacky while rinsing.
Heidi S.
Salem, OR
For normal skin, this tends to be drying. Scent was difficult for my allergies - although it is light and does not linger, it did induce a sneeze fest. It does clean well, but the lather is almost non-existent. I would not recommend it other than it is inexpensive