BY DIAL #45 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I believe that Dial products definitely keep the skin clean and fresh! The only down side is that it does dry out the skin a bit so you should follow with a lotion after using.
Alex L.
Haverstraw
Love it every time I get a. Tattoo I use dial one of the best soaps to use to clean a tattoo , so convenient and inexpensive , always go and buy it when the have sales at Walgreens
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
Our family has tried several different brand bar soaps, but we always come back to Dial Bar Soap. It smells great, rinses well, as keeps us fresh all day until the next shower.
Megan L.
Pensacola, FL
I used this everyday when I got my tattoo 2 months ago and it never got infected and it healed very nicely. Although it leaves my skin feeling a bit tight, but I always use lotion after a shower/bath.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN
I have found that this bar soap lasts the longest. It doesn't melt away after getting wet and is really helpful when shaving underarms. It is affordable and has a clean scent.
Michele
Minneapolis, MN
My family has used Dial Bar Soap for decades, there is no better CLEAN scent than Dial! The bars last a long time so it doesn't end up costing much. Dial Bar Soap is the only one I will buy - it has never let me down. (I prefer the white bars since they go with every decor).
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
caitlyn s.
My mamawl buys this kind of soap and it reminds me of home. We always used it growing up and no matter how many times we used it it continued smelling good and leaving our bodies smooth and dry to the touch. Very good product, I would buy it again next time I went home.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
This dial soap is something we will get if I don't have any coupons. It's affordable and in practically any store. I just don't feel like the scent stays with you very long.
Chare' L.
Marrero, LA
Dosent feel like soap.It is very waxy and uncomfortable when used compared to other soaps I use.I reaally don't like Dial period!It other gets 2 stars because of the smell.