BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Chelsea G.
Livonia, MI
You get what you pay for. Not my fave , as they dry out my skin but yes, they make you feel clean is that dry, raw way... I would only use this soap again if I needed to get grease off my hands or something.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Whenever I go camping or fishing I always buy this soap. Gives you a super clean feeling and drys fast. Smell is clean not anything fancy or sweet. Super cheap and can be found anywhere. Best thing is after using when fishing, i just throw it away.
Alex L.
Haverstraw
Love it every time I get a. Tattoo I use dial one of the best soaps to use to clean a tattoo , so convenient and inexpensive , always go and buy it when the have sales at Walgreens
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
This is a good soap. The scent is just absolutely smells good. I guess it is anti-bacterial because I have never gotten a bacteria on my skin. Leaves my skin itchy afterwards, but it only last a minute. I use another soap though that works better.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I believe that Dial products definitely keep the skin clean and fresh! The only down side is that it does dry out the skin a bit so you should follow with a lotion after using.
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
Our family has tried several different brand bar soaps, but we always come back to Dial Bar Soap. It smells great, rinses well, as keeps us fresh all day until the next shower.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN
I have found that this bar soap lasts the longest. It doesn't melt away after getting wet and is really helpful when shaving underarms. It is affordable and has a clean scent.
Megan L.
Pensacola, FL
I used this everyday when I got my tattoo 2 months ago and it never got infected and it healed very nicely. Although it leaves my skin feeling a bit tight, but I always use lotion after a shower/bath.
Michele
Minneapolis, MN
My family has used Dial Bar Soap for decades, there is no better CLEAN scent than Dial! The bars last a long time so it doesn't end up costing much. Dial Bar Soap is the only one I will buy - it has never let me down. (I prefer the white bars since they go with every decor).
Chare' L.
Marrero, LA
Dosent feel like soap.It is very waxy and uncomfortable when used compared to other soaps I use.I reaally don't like Dial period!It other gets 2 stars because of the smell.