BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christy H.
Salem, VA
We use Dial bar soap in my dads bathroom because that's what he prefers to use to was his hands. He also washes with it in the shower. It's too smelly and not sensitive for my mom and I so we use something else in our bathroom. But my dad loves this soap and will only use this brand.
H
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
Our family has tried several different brand bar soaps, but we always come back to Dial Bar Soap. It smells great, rinses well, as keeps us fresh all day until the next shower.
Alex L.
Haverstraw
Love it every time I get a. Tattoo I use dial one of the best soaps to use to clean a tattoo , so convenient and inexpensive , always go and buy it when the have sales at Walgreens
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I believe that Dial products definitely keep the skin clean and fresh! The only down side is that it does dry out the skin a bit so you should follow with a lotion after using.
Michele
Minneapolis, MN
My family has used Dial Bar Soap for decades, there is no better CLEAN scent than Dial! The bars last a long time so it doesn't end up costing much. Dial Bar Soap is the only one I will buy - it has never let me down. (I prefer the white bars since they go with every decor).
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN
I have found that this bar soap lasts the longest. It doesn't melt away after getting wet and is really helpful when shaving underarms. It is affordable and has a clean scent.
Megan L.
Pensacola, FL
I used this everyday when I got my tattoo 2 months ago and it never got infected and it healed very nicely. Although it leaves my skin feeling a bit tight, but I always use lotion after a shower/bath.
caitlyn s.
My mamawl buys this kind of soap and it reminds me of home. We always used it growing up and no matter how many times we used it it continued smelling good and leaving our bodies smooth and dry to the touch. Very good product, I would buy it again next time I went home.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
This dial soap is something we will get if I don't have any coupons. It's affordable and in practically any store. I just don't feel like the scent stays with you very long.