BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Autum S.
Salem, OH
The Dial Bar Soap I use in the summer to shave my legs. I love it because it has a clean fresh smell and it keeps my legs moisturized enough that I don't have to use shaving cream. I bought it was my local Walmart. I would definitely buy it again.
Aimee W.
I loved how soft and clean my skin felt after using this product. it all left my skin feeling soft all day long. I use this instead of shave gels to shave my legs and it works GREAT!
Nicole B.
I prefer to use body wash and a sponge personally. I just feel it goes a lot farther then the bar of soap. That being said, I feel that the price of this product is good and it does it's job. However, compared to other soaps I have used, there are a lot of other better products out there.
Christy H.
Salem, VA
We use Dial bar soap in my dads bathroom because that's what he prefers to use to was his hands. He also washes with it in the shower. It's too smelly and not sensitive for my mom and I so we use something else in our bathroom. But my dad loves this soap and will only use this brand.
H
Reanna R.
Portland, OR
I have very sensitive skin and this soap is very gentle. I would recommend it to anyone. I prefer it over body wash. I feel like bad soap gets you cleaner than body wash lol. I would definitely buy it again.
Marissa C.
Clayton, NC
I never use bars soap for the main reason of the way it makes your skin feel. It leaves it dry and feeling like there is some kind of soap layer that is permanently on your skin. While they smell ok, liquid body wash leaves a better smell that lasts longer with out the funky feeling.
Chelsea G.
Livonia, MI
You get what you pay for. Not my fave , as they dry out my skin but yes, they make you feel clean is that dry, raw way... I would only use this soap again if I needed to get grease off my hands or something.
Kristin D.
Levittown, PA
I like this soap because it doesn't dry out my skin. I feel like it is gentle and not too harsh. I also like that it doesn't have a strong odor. It also lasts a long time and leaves me feeling fresh. I also like that it comes in a big pack. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Whenever I go camping or fishing I always buy this soap. Gives you a super clean feeling and drys fast. Smell is clean not anything fancy or sweet. Super cheap and can be found anywhere. Best thing is after using when fishing, i just throw it away.
Sarah R.
Bay City, TX
I use dial bar soap when the weather is particularly hot or humid. It makes my skin kind of dry but is also known to kill a lot of odor causing bacteria. I use a moisturizer afterward to counter dry skin. I've just recently had surgeory and this soap was also recommended by my surgeon.