BY DIAL #34 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Tresa A.
Indianapolis, IN
I was told years ago by my dermatologist that plain white Dial soap was the best to use on my acne prone skin. I've used it ever since. My skin is also prone to becoming oily in the summer, so I can't use body wash every day. I will use Dial soap once a week to keep balance, and still use it to wash my face.
Nora A.
South Gate, CA
I use dial soap to disinfect new piercings and new tattoos. Works great! I have sensitive skin & eczema so I'm really picky with the soaps I use on my body. I've never had a problem with dial soap before. That's why I think it's great. I definitely recommend it
Ranae W.
Great soap, especially if you have allergies.. leaves you feeling clean and fresh . Can use it daily and it doesn't dry your skin out. Also great to use on your face , takes excess oil away !
Shantil P.
West Baltimore
Dial bar soap is perfect for me! This soap give me body a great feel. people in my family love using this on there skin to give them a smooth feel to there body. I would recommend this soap too my friends anytime is great!
Angela W.
Dial has always been my favorite bar soap. The smell of the gold bar takes me all the way back to my childhood since all of my family used this soap. It smells so clean and the lather is perfect for a bar of soap. Being antibacterial has always made me grab this soap as part of my first aid kit as well.
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Same brand my mom always bought for us - I love the smell, it works well. That's all I can really think of to say. It's fairly gentle (provided that you keep it away from sensitive areas).
Yolanda S.
This soap has always been around in my house. It dries out your skin like crazy simple because it cleans out your skin so well but it also removed the natural oils found in your body. The reason why I love this soap is because I have very oily skin so when I'm feeling extra dirty/oily I grab this soap .
Queen M.
This Dial ,gold, bar soap is Very neat. And doesn't harm your skin. I enjoy using this product and hopefully u do/will too. I bought it in Walmart for sale not cheap not expensive😉I totally recommend this to everybody!
Kristine S.
It does the job just fine, I have no complaints about it. You get a good deal for the amount of bars. One bar lasts me about 3-4 weeks. This soap isn't really good for acne. I would buy it again, it definitely does the job though.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is a classic and one of the few antibacterial soaps on the market. It's plain and scent less, which is a positive for me. I want a soap that cleans and this does the job. Yes I would recommend. You can purchase this from any drugstore or department store.