BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ranae W.
Great soap, especially if you have allergies.. leaves you feeling clean and fresh . Can use it daily and it doesn't dry your skin out. Also great to use on your face , takes excess oil away !
Shantil P.
West Baltimore
Dial bar soap is perfect for me! This soap give me body a great feel. people in my family love using this on there skin to give them a smooth feel to there body. I would recommend this soap too my friends anytime is great!
Tresa A.
Indianapolis, IN
I was told years ago by my dermatologist that plain white Dial soap was the best to use on my acne prone skin. I've used it ever since. My skin is also prone to becoming oily in the summer, so I can't use body wash every day. I will use Dial soap once a week to keep balance, and still use it to wash my face.
Aimee Z.
Baton Rouge, LA
Same brand my mom always bought for us - I love the smell, it works well. That's all I can really think of to say. It's fairly gentle (provided that you keep it away from sensitive areas).
Yolanda S.
This soap has always been around in my house. It dries out your skin like crazy simple because it cleans out your skin so well but it also removed the natural oils found in your body. The reason why I love this soap is because I have very oily skin so when I'm feeling extra dirty/oily I grab this soap .
Queen M.
This Dial ,gold, bar soap is Very neat. And doesn't harm your skin. I enjoy using this product and hopefully u do/will too. I bought it in Walmart for sale not cheap not expensive😉I totally recommend this to everybody!
Angela W.
Dial has always been my favorite bar soap. The smell of the gold bar takes me all the way back to my childhood since all of my family used this soap. It smells so clean and the lather is perfect for a bar of soap. Being antibacterial has always made me grab this soap as part of my first aid kit as well.
Kristine S.
It does the job just fine, I have no complaints about it. You get a good deal for the amount of bars. One bar lasts me about 3-4 weeks. This soap isn't really good for acne. I would buy it again, it definitely does the job though.
Laura R.
Still the best soap when you want to get really, really, clean. It is my go to after an afternoon of gardening, The formula hasn't changed and it smells clean. Fairly gentle on skin but how gentle do you want it to be to get off dirt! Highly recommend.
Liza P.
West Chester, PA
My husband loves this soap because he feels so "dry" (i..e. not oily) after his shower. That is exactly what I don't like about it! It's a little too drying for my skin and I prefer something with added moisture. FWIW, I have normal but sensitive skin