BY DIAL #49 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Annalese R.
Olivehurst, CA
It works horrible...i hate dial bar soaps because they dont make your hands soft but its the only one i could afford because the one i want to use are to expensive so i can never try new brands because they are too expensive. I would not reccommend
Zoe H.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is the only body wash that doesn't irritate my skin and also doesn't make it dry. I use this product every day. It's reasonable price as well no matter where you go. It also doesn't leave a slimy feelings

Evelina R.
It is an ordinary soap. It tends to dry the skin. Although despite being my sensitive skin, I tolerate well. It can serve to wash hands, but not for the body because it tends to dry the skin. Nice fresh scent. Buy it only for washing hands. Good for when children have very dirty hands.
Amanda F.
What can you say about this soap that's not already been said? It's a classic! It has a pleasant scent for a man or a woman and you always feel clean after using it. It's incredibly gentle on my skin as well.
Yolanda L.
This is one of my favorite brands of soap. I love the fresh smell of this soap. I love this smell as well as the cranberry scent. It's long lasting and it keeps my skin soft. It cleanses very well also. I've been using this for years and I'll continue using for as long as I can.
Tamra J.
Theodore, AL
Dial bar soup is reasonably priced ,and works well.I usally purchase it from the grocery store or the dollar store.I believe its a good smelling soap gentle on the skin,and the coconut water scent is very pleasant.I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to pay too much for soap.
Michele M.
Seattle, WA
Dial is a great soap. It is inexpensive which is why I often buy it. It leaves my skin a bit dry but I just lather on lotion after my shower. No biggy! It is really inexpensive and widely available. I buy it often. I would definitely recommend to those that don't have sensitive skin.
Morgan W.
I always keep a dial soap bar in my shower or on my sink. These are good for a really deep clean in the shower, or just an everyday hand soap! I love the scent, because it just smells clean and not fruity or anything. Everyone can use it!
Annabel P.
This soap is wonderful. It works so well to thoroughly clean your underarms in the shower to help prevent odor during the day. It lasts for a long time and does not create a soapy mess in the shower when it gets wet. I will definitely continue to use this soap for a long time!
Gabby S.
It has a fresh scent to it. I have been using it since I was a kid. I use it daily before I go to bed. It's not pricey it's like $4 depending on where you buy it from. I highly recommend this soap to others