BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelina R.
It is an ordinary soap. It tends to dry the skin. Although despite being my sensitive skin, I tolerate well. It can serve to wash hands, but not for the body because it tends to dry the skin. Nice fresh scent. Buy it only for washing hands. Good for when children have very dirty hands.
Morgan W.
I always keep a dial soap bar in my shower or on my sink. These are good for a really deep clean in the shower, or just an everyday hand soap! I love the scent, because it just smells clean and not fruity or anything. Everyone can use it!
Gabby S.
It has a fresh scent to it. I have been using it since I was a kid. I use it daily before I go to bed. It's not pricey it's like $4 depending on where you buy it from. I highly recommend this soap to others
Annabel P.
This soap is wonderful. It works so well to thoroughly clean your underarms in the shower to help prevent odor during the day. It lasts for a long time and does not create a soapy mess in the shower when it gets wet. I will definitely continue to use this soap for a long time!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I am not one to be picky about barred soap. Dial is a household name and continues to be a trusted product. I actually use this soap to wash my makeup brushes and sponges. It does a better job than any other soap!
Kelly B.
Frankford , WV
I use this particular product to help when I get a rash. It is easy on my skin. It gets it clean and leaves a nice scent. I am not a huge fan of bar soap but this is brand that I reach for when needed.
Michelle A.
Not my favorite. It doesn't smell great and it doesn't last either. It leaves my skin feeling kind of dry! Don't worth the try. It is not expensive, but i wouldn't recommend it neither buy it again
Shantil P.
West Baltimore
Dial bar soap is perfect for me! This soap give me body a great feel. people in my family love using this on there skin to give them a smooth feel to there body. I would recommend this soap too my friends anytime is great!
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
I'm not really a big fan of dial bar soaps however I do use the gold often. My wife and I get tattoos or piercings frequently and we always use this on our tattoos because of how gentle it is
Taylor L.
Lockport, NY
I really enjoyed the scent of the product and how smooth it was to use, but after showering it left me feeling dry. I would say it's quite harsh. I don't really used bar soap and after using this one I wouldn't recommend it