BY DIAL #34 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Gail P.
Grew up off of this soap and I don’t think it gets any cleaner than this. Love dial and anything from them, feel as if this really takes the grime off, but leaves yellow hues behind.
Madeline R.
League city, TX
This product is decent, I like the cleanliness of the item, however, it does dry out your skin. Although when paired with a moisturizer like Olay, this is a really great product.
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
I love using dial as a body soap . First i used it only on my face but it started to clear up my acne so I used it all over my body and I love the results ! My skin is smoother and less oily and my breakouts have gotten so much better almost never have them !
Cheyanna L.
I buy this for the boys in my house. Pros, it’s disinfects, it leaves skin soft and clean, it’s sooo affordable. The cons, there are cleaner soaps, more expensive but have less filmy stuff in them. Still love this soap a lot tho and I will always buy it.
victoria R.
I love this soap! I love the smell. I love how clean it makes me feel. It’s so affordable and you can find this at your local drugstores. It does break fast so if you leave it in shower expect for it to break in half once it starts getting halfway done
Jordan G.
Springfield, MO
I use this product on my tattoos. It works amazing with making sure your skin stays hydrated and germ free. The smell is just your average soap smell, so nothing special there. But I would recommend this for healing skin and maybe to keep by the sink!
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I use this daily in my shower and as to wash my hands in the sink. I do like the scent, it is gentle, and I like how it leaves my skin after I wash it off. I definitely choose this over any other brands because it does not leave my skin dry.
Mely T.
west palm beach
Dont like it at all its an okay soap but it has absolutely nothing too it, its pretty inexpensive. Has ni scent to it just a soapy smell like chemicals.. its okay i wouldn’t but it again and i don’t really recommend
Kristen A.
I love bar soaps! This dial soap is one of my favorites, I use it very often. I do however like to rotate soaps so I use this one probably 3 to 4 times a week and on off days I use another bar soap. Bar soap so my favorites!
Aniyah M.
Baton Rouge
Amazing . Smells kind of like a doctors office . If you have a cut or something of that sort use this dial soap to cleanse it. I use this product every day while showering. I have a ton of these in stock. Try this product.