BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
This bar is great for washing skin after tattoo work has been done. I've been buying this soap for almost 20 years due to the tattoo work. It doesn't burn, hurt or sting and it's antibacterial property does a wonderful job. It's also pretty inexpensive.
Bonnie Y.
I just love using Dial soap,it makes me feel squeaky clean.I shower every evening cause I love going to bed nice ,clean and love smelling good,it seems to be very gentle on my skin,I don't seem to have the soap build up that I was getting with the other soap I used.I can find it at either the dollar store or wal mart for less than $3.00 for 3 bar.
Zoe H.
westfield, ma
This is the only body wash that doesn't irritate my skin and also doesn't make it dry. I use this product every day. It's reasonable price as well no matter where you go. It also doesn't leave a slimy feelings

Yolanda L.
This is one of my favorite brands of soap. I love the fresh smell of this soap. I love this smell as well as the cranberry scent. It's long lasting and it keeps my skin soft. It cleanses very well also. I've been using this for years and I'll continue using for as long as I can.
Evelina R.
It is an ordinary soap. It tends to dry the skin. Although despite being my sensitive skin, I tolerate well. It can serve to wash hands, but not for the body because it tends to dry the skin. Nice fresh scent. Buy it only for washing hands. Good for when children have very dirty hands.
Amanda F.
What can you say about this soap that's not already been said? It's a classic! It has a pleasant scent for a man or a woman and you always feel clean after using it. It's incredibly gentle on my skin as well.
Brittney W.
Steubenville
I use this soap on my kid. Its great for antibacterial washing and its not harsh. My kid tends to get booboos up and down her arms and legs. I worry about her getting any of them infected. I use dials soap to clean them out. Its long lasting and recommend it for any moms of boy or tom boys.
Michele M.
Seattle, WA
Dial is a great soap. It is inexpensive which is why I often buy it. It leaves my skin a bit dry but I just lather on lotion after my shower. No biggy! It is really inexpensive and widely available. I buy it often. I would definitely recommend to those that don't have sensitive skin.
Tamra J.
Theodore, AL
Dial bar soup is reasonably priced ,and works well.I usally purchase it from the grocery store or the dollar store.I believe its a good smelling soap gentle on the skin,and the coconut water scent is very pleasant.I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to pay too much for soap.
Ashlynn C.
Simple and clean. This bar soap leaves me feeling ultra clean and fresh. It's really cheap, and if I'm going to be using a bar soap, I prefer one that isn't too harsh on the skin but still cleans thoroughly. I would definitely purchase this soap again. It's definitely a staple.