BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Lizella, GA
My man loves this soap! Its all we buy for him. Smells great to. Got it at Wal-Mart! It's always a clean, fresh soap. I don't like bar soap but I use this for my face. And it gives you a long lasting feeling of cleanliness. We will always buy this soap!
Annalese R.
Olivehurst, CA
It works horrible...i hate dial bar soaps because they dont make your hands soft but its the only one i could afford because the one i want to use are to expensive so i can never try new brands because they are too expensive. I would not reccommend
Bonnie Y.
I just love using Dial soap,it makes me feel squeaky clean.I shower every evening cause I love going to bed nice ,clean and love smelling good,it seems to be very gentle on my skin,I don't seem to have the soap build up that I was getting with the other soap I used.I can find it at either the dollar store or wal mart for less than $3.00 for 3 bar.
Alegra R.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this product everyday. This is the only soap me and my mom use because of our sensitive skin. It's not a perfume smell to it, it smells more fresh if anything. The only con I have for this product is that it leaves your skin dry. The dryness is nothing a little lotion can't fix. I would recommend that you use this if you have sensitive skin.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
This bar is great for washing skin after tattoo work has been done. I've been buying this soap for almost 20 years due to the tattoo work. It doesn't burn, hurt or sting and it's antibacterial property does a wonderful job. It's also pretty inexpensive.
Zoe H.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is the only body wash that doesn't irritate my skin and also doesn't make it dry. I use this product every day. It's reasonable price as well no matter where you go. It also doesn't leave a slimy feelings

Tamra J.
Theodore, AL
Dial bar soup is reasonably priced ,and works well.I usally purchase it from the grocery store or the dollar store.I believe its a good smelling soap gentle on the skin,and the coconut water scent is very pleasant.I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to pay too much for soap.
Yolanda L.
This is one of my favorite brands of soap. I love the fresh smell of this soap. I love this smell as well as the cranberry scent. It's long lasting and it keeps my skin soft. It cleanses very well also. I've been using this for years and I'll continue using for as long as I can.
Evelina R.
It is an ordinary soap. It tends to dry the skin. Although despite being my sensitive skin, I tolerate well. It can serve to wash hands, but not for the body because it tends to dry the skin. Nice fresh scent. Buy it only for washing hands. Good for when children have very dirty hands.
Michele M.
Seattle, WA
Dial is a great soap. It is inexpensive which is why I often buy it. It leaves my skin a bit dry but I just lather on lotion after my shower. No biggy! It is really inexpensive and widely available. I buy it often. I would definitely recommend to those that don't have sensitive skin.