BY DIAL #45 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Sheila M.
Laurinburg, NC
Dial bar soap leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling every time I shower. I feel I can count on Dial to keep my skin clean. Its a great value for the money and last a long time. Everyone should at least try it once. I would but Dial and recommend it to my friends.
Hannah S.
Manistee, MI
We always use Dial in our house. I don't think that we will change brands. With a few of us having sensitive skin, it seems to work the best out of all of the brands. With its clean scent and gentle on the skin, we will be using this brand for many more years to come.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
The bars smell...okay. It dries out my skin and leaves me itchy. My family would buy it and keep it in a closet for us to use but since finding out how crap it is, we threw it out and bought other bar soap. Don't buy this unless you want to have skin that hates you.
Haley G.
This is what I have always used for my body wash. It makes me feel clean but it can really dry me out in the winter. It also can be great for face wash because it can dry out my oil and shine just enough without being too much.
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
I feel like this is everyones go to for bar soap. I've been using this soap for years and so has my whole family. Good luck trying to find someone that hasn't good brand, works well. Depending on the scented ones, smells great. I do recommend to try if you haven't.
Debi M.
Redlands, CA
Hubby has used forever (me-very rarely). Seems o'k. Never tried any others, so not sure how it would compare. Doesn't seem harsh or gentle-somewhere in the middle. Pros: old standby, most stores carry. Will continue to buy of course, but will check out some of the others on the market now that I'm more aware.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Great deal with getting one free. This is a good soap for a guest bathroom or on vacation. I wouldn't use it in my daily routine bedside i noticed its drying after a few uses. Smells clean, last a while if you store it right!
Kennethea S.
Memphis, TN
N/A I have nothing to say. So please don't ask anything else about it. Oh my goodness what else do you want for me.I'm not creating anything. Please will you stop telling I would be very happy. I hope all is well and this is not the time or place

Thanks in advance
Courtney W.
This is the best smelling soap! Such a fresh and clean scent! Although I'm not a fan of bar soaps I do enjoy this one. Always a gentle clean and seems to last forever! I would repurchase but mainly a fan of the liquid soap.
MiRanda L.