BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney W.
This is the best smelling soap! Such a fresh and clean scent! Although I'm not a fan of bar soaps I do enjoy this one. Always a gentle clean and seems to last forever! I would repurchase but mainly a fan of the liquid soap.
Debi M.
Redlands, CA
Hubby has used forever (me-very rarely). Seems o'k. Never tried any others, so not sure how it would compare. Doesn't seem harsh or gentle-somewhere in the middle. Pros: old standby, most stores carry. Will continue to buy of course, but will check out some of the others on the market now that I'm more aware.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Great deal with getting one free. This is a good soap for a guest bathroom or on vacation. I wouldn't use it in my daily routine bedside i noticed its drying after a few uses. Smells clean, last a while if you store it right!
MiRanda L.
Oak Grove, KY
This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product.
Kennethea S.
Memphis, TN
N/A I have nothing to say. So please don't ask anything else about it. Oh my goodness what else do you want for me.I'm not creating anything. Please will you stop telling I would be very happy. I hope all is well and this is not the time or place

Thanks in advance
Ember F.
Lavista , NE
Dial bar soap is pretty much you get what you paid for. It get the job done and makes you feel clean but does leave behind traces of soap. The soap does not make your skin smooth but is gentle on the skin. I would buy if you're on a budget. I will buy again.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
This is a decent product, but the scent really isn't for me. It is a little powdery smelling, and I prefer more fresh or sweet scents. This product gets the job done, but there are better scented products on the market.
Leona g.
Dial is the only one other then Irish spring soap we use to wash our hands. the pros are it's not pricey at all. gets the job done. the con is the smell isn't that long lasting. it has a nice sent but needs a stronger sen. I'll most likely buy it again soon.
Kehler W.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally am not a fan of bar soap. I found that this left a rubbery feeling on my skin. But it's cheap and it does the job so I suppose that is the up side. I bought it at Target needing soap for the guest bathroom, but I probably won't purchase it again.
Jessica R.
Lizella, GA
My man loves this soap! Its all we buy for him. Smells great to. Got it at Wal-Mart! It's always a clean, fresh soap. I don't like bar soap but I use this for my face. And it gives you a long lasting feeling of cleanliness. We will always buy this soap!