BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Kaitlyn R.
I love this Dial soap. The scent is really great and can be used by both women and men. It is long lasting and it really makes you fee clean! This product is definitely a staple in my bathroom. I will continue buying it and using it daily! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone looking for a great bar soap!
Keely F.
Works well! It lathers up and does not leave a filmy feeling on your skin which is a perk, but it really works like any other body wash. It is not amazing and moisturizing but it will get your skin clean. I use it with loofa gloves and it gets all of the dead skin off.
Hannah S.
Manistee, MI
We always use Dial in our house. I don't think that we will change brands. With a few of us having sensitive skin, it seems to work the best out of all of the brands. With its clean scent and gentle on the skin, we will be using this brand for many more years to come.
Sheila M.
Laurinburg, NC
Dial bar soap leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling every time I shower. I feel I can count on Dial to keep my skin clean. Its a great value for the money and last a long time. Everyone should at least try it once. I would but Dial and recommend it to my friends.
Haley G.
This is what I have always used for my body wash. It makes me feel clean but it can really dry me out in the winter. It also can be great for face wash because it can dry out my oil and shine just enough without being too much.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
The bars smell...okay. It dries out my skin and leaves me itchy. My family would buy it and keep it in a closet for us to use but since finding out how crap it is, we threw it out and bought other bar soap. Don't buy this unless you want to have skin that hates you.
Karen S.
Thonotosassa, FL
I feel like this is everyones go to for bar soap. I've been using this soap for years and so has my whole family. Good luck trying to find someone that hasn't good brand, works well. Depending on the scented ones, smells great. I do recommend to try if you haven't.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
This is the best smelling soap! Such a fresh and clean scent! Although I'm not a fan of bar soaps I do enjoy this one. Always a gentle clean and seems to last forever! I would repurchase but mainly a fan of the liquid soap.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Great deal with getting one free. This is a good soap for a guest bathroom or on vacation. I wouldn't use it in my daily routine bedside i noticed its drying after a few uses. Smells clean, last a while if you store it right!
MiRanda L.