BY DIAL #42 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Not a huge fan of dial's bar soap. It leaves your skin feeling sticky and doesn't leave a smooth sensation on your skin. The scent is nice though, and you should be able to buy it practically anywhere. I personally wouldn't buy it again to wash my body with.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Dial is probably one of my favorite bars of soap. It always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It is very very gentle on my skin. I use this product everyday and it smells wonderful. It is a great antibacterial soap as well and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jenn O.
Puyallup, WA
I feel clean and fresh. Dial soap has a nice clean slightly manly scent to me. It lathers nicely and a bar last quite a while. My husband, who has a shaved head, uses it everywhere...I normally do not put any body soap on my face, preferring face soap instead.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I use Dial when I get a new piercing. I use it in the shower to fully cleanse the area, and it keeps it from getting infections. I wouldn't use it every single time, because it does tend to dry the area out which you do not want to do with a new piercing.
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
Yes it's an oldie but a goodie! This company has learned to lead a wonderful product alone I have been using this since I was a baby and now that I am well over 40 I am still using this. I wouldn't trade my dial 4 gold bullion or even chocolate bon-bons
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Dial has always had a place with us because it's generally cheap and easy to find and and they come in all different sized packaging. It works reasonably well and it lasts us a long time, even when we use it frequently. I like it and would give it a 6/10.
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
Dial soap is one of the most used bar soaps in my household. It is of good value and not pricey. It gets the job done. I think it is a reliable soap and the fact that is antibacterial is even better. I would recommend the bar for its price and results.
ALDC H.
This soap really cleans your body, bt it doesn't really leave you with a scent except the clean scent which is good enough. This soap is very very very cheap and is in very great quality. I WILL BE BUYING THIS AGAIN AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SOAP TO YOU.
Carrie H.
Dallas , TX
It's a decent soap. It does a great job of cleaning you and making you smell great, but it does dry out your skin a bit. I had to use way more lotion on my skin to keep it moisturized. I recommend it for a good emergency soap for when you run out of your body wash, but not as a daily wash.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I'm not a fan of bar soap. It dries my skin bad and the smell isn't that great either. I know a lot of men like using it because I'm sure it does the trick for them, but I think females have more sensitive skin so they need to watch what they use for soap.