BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I use Dial when I get a new piercing. I use it in the shower to fully cleanse the area, and it keeps it from getting infections. I wouldn't use it every single time, because it does tend to dry the area out which you do not want to do with a new piercing.
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
Yes it's an oldie but a goodie! This company has learned to lead a wonderful product alone I have been using this since I was a baby and now that I am well over 40 I am still using this. I wouldn't trade my dial 4 gold bullion or even chocolate bon-bons
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Dial has always had a place with us because it's generally cheap and easy to find and and they come in all different sized packaging. It works reasonably well and it lasts us a long time, even when we use it frequently. I like it and would give it a 6/10.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I'm not a fan of bar soap. It dries my skin bad and the smell isn't that great either. I know a lot of men like using it because I'm sure it does the trick for them, but I think females have more sensitive skin so they need to watch what they use for soap.
Carrie H.
Dallas , TX
It's a decent soap. It does a great job of cleaning you and making you smell great, but it does dry out your skin a bit. I had to use way more lotion on my skin to keep it moisturized. I recommend it for a good emergency soap for when you run out of your body wash, but not as a daily wash.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Dial is great for my son. It is not expensive, it is easy on his skin and it doesn't go to waste. I can't buy him body wash because it ends up all over the bathtub so I buy him bars of soap and this seems to work well and its not overly priced.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great affordable soap. Works well and has a nice smell. It has never caused my sensitive skin any problems. After I'm done using it, my skin feels fresh and clean. It's one of the best soap products for the price. I would definitely buy again.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Dial is one of those bar soaps that is so very drying to your skin. A bar seems to last forever, so you just keep using it or relocate it from the shower to the sink. However, I love the rich, clean scent of the original Dial gold bar soap.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I use this version and the liquid because I am severely allergic to fragrances. This one really has been my bodywash for years. I use it for tattoo cleaning and handwashing. It has a very nice clean smell. It does not leave any residue.
Amanda S.
Big Rapids, MI
Not a fan of bar soap in general, and this was just given away in a care package from my church. Used it of course because free soap, but it was an unpleasant scent and didn't feel as productive as liquid hand soap or body wash. It's good I guess if you like cheap bar soap.