BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I sometimes buy this because it reminds me of my grandmother. The color and scent are two of the things I remember most from spending nights at her house. I don't remember feeling particularly clean after a bath at nana's and don't when I use it now either. It's weird and like it is not soap at all, just scent.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Not a huge fan of dial's bar soap. It leaves your skin feeling sticky and doesn't leave a smooth sensation on your skin. The scent is nice though, and you should be able to buy it practically anywhere. I personally wouldn't buy it again to wash my body with.
Laeklyn v.
The soap is good but I tend to like the more fragrant soaps. The product does clean off dirt and grime that is on the body but it leaves my skin kind of dry. The one problem I have with bar soaps is that it gets the film on it and it looks kind of gross. I would buy it again because it is a good product.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Dial is probably one of my favorite bars of soap. It always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It is very very gentle on my skin. I use this product everyday and it smells wonderful. It is a great antibacterial soap as well and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jenn O.
Puyallup, WA
I feel clean and fresh. Dial soap has a nice clean slightly manly scent to me. It lathers nicely and a bar last quite a while. My husband, who has a shaved head, uses it everywhere...I normally do not put any body soap on my face, preferring face soap instead.
Elise F.
Recommended by my tattoo artists and my piercer as a good, non-irritating soap for the week's directly after new tattoos and piercings. Works fine, not drying or heavily fragranced, and as they said, not at all irritating. Not my favorite soap, but it gets the job done fine. I'll probably default to this after future tattoos, since I know it won't irritate.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Dial has always had a place with us because it's generally cheap and easy to find and and they come in all different sized packaging. It works reasonably well and it lasts us a long time, even when we use it frequently. I like it and would give it a 6/10.
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
Yes it's an oldie but a goodie! This company has learned to lead a wonderful product alone I have been using this since I was a baby and now that I am well over 40 I am still using this. I wouldn't trade my dial 4 gold bullion or even chocolate bon-bons
ALDC H.
This soap really cleans your body, bt it doesn't really leave you with a scent except the clean scent which is good enough. This soap is very very very cheap and is in very great quality. I WILL BE BUYING THIS AGAIN AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SOAP TO YOU.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I use Dial when I get a new piercing. I use it in the shower to fully cleanse the area, and it keeps it from getting infections. I wouldn't use it every single time, because it does tend to dry the area out which you do not want to do with a new piercing.