BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsae W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this product numerous stars and I do like the intense clean I feel after I use it. It does however dry out my sensitive skin. That being said, it has never once made me break out and I am allergic to many different body soaps. I would recommend this to anyone who wants nice, clean skin after their shower.
Jalia C.
Left a great long-lasting smell. It made my skin very soft but the only thing that I didn't like was that it left a lot of soap scum on my soap shelf. Other than that, I use this soap occasionally when I run out of body wash and I would recommend to anyone looking for a bar soap that will leave your skin hydrated.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I sometimes buy this because it reminds me of my grandmother. The color and scent are two of the things I remember most from spending nights at her house. I don't remember feeling particularly clean after a bath at nana's and don't when I use it now either. It's weird and like it is not soap at all, just scent.
Tiffiany I.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this since I was a child. My mother always said it got us the cleanest. When I became a mother myself, I found myself with a child with very sensitive skin. Ive found this soap is the only inexpensive option available that doesn't irritate my sons skin.
Laeklyn v.
The soap is good but I tend to like the more fragrant soaps. The product does clean off dirt and grime that is on the body but it leaves my skin kind of dry. The one problem I have with bar soaps is that it gets the film on it and it looks kind of gross. I would buy it again because it is a good product.
Elise F.
Recommended by my tattoo artists and my piercer as a good, non-irritating soap for the week's directly after new tattoos and piercings. Works fine, not drying or heavily fragranced, and as they said, not at all irritating. Not my favorite soap, but it gets the job done fine. I'll probably default to this after future tattoos, since I know it won't irritate.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Not a huge fan of dial's bar soap. It leaves your skin feeling sticky and doesn't leave a smooth sensation on your skin. The scent is nice though, and you should be able to buy it practically anywhere. I personally wouldn't buy it again to wash my body with.
Jenn O.
Puyallup, WA
I feel clean and fresh. Dial soap has a nice clean slightly manly scent to me. It lathers nicely and a bar last quite a while. My husband, who has a shaved head, uses it everywhere...I normally do not put any body soap on my face, preferring face soap instead.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Dial is probably one of my favorite bars of soap. It always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It is very very gentle on my skin. I use this product everyday and it smells wonderful. It is a great antibacterial soap as well and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
Dial soap is one of the most used bar soaps in my household. It is of good value and not pricey. It gets the job done. I think it is a reliable soap and the fact that is antibacterial is even better. I would recommend the bar for its price and results.