BY DIAL #45 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Jessica C.
Dublin, OH
this soap leaves my skin so soft, the best soap by far. when I get in the shower that's the first thing I do is wash my body the light scent it has is not to over powering it's just perfect. when I do shower it does leave a pull/tug feeling on my skin, almost like I didn't get it all of, but other than that it's amazing
Kelly G.
Toledo, OH
I used to try everything for my acne - EVERYTHING. I ended up trying Dial soap at the suggestion of a doctor and it cleared up all of my acne. Now I never get a single pimple. It works on my oily skin, but I can only use it once every 3 days, or else it will dry out my skin. Very recommended for those with oily skin!
Candace H.
Flint, MI
We regularly have Dial bar soap at our sinks around the house. Its affordable and easy to find at any store. It offers a wide variety of scents and skin types. Not harsh on your hands and body at all. If asked for a brand of soap to use I would more than likely say Dial.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is our basic, go-to soap. It smells clean, and the price is great. It can be a bit drying, so I do try to avoid use on my face, elbows, knees, any of the drier areas really. This is one of those things that we tend to pick up every time we shop, so it's always around.
Chelsae W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this product numerous stars and I do like the intense clean I feel after I use it. It does however dry out my sensitive skin. That being said, it has never once made me break out and I am allergic to many different body soaps. I would recommend this to anyone who wants nice, clean skin after their shower.
Brooke S.
I'm a big fan of using bar soap when shaving my pits. And this one smells gooooooood! I tend to use the bar when it's big all over my body and then as it gets smaller I use it for my pits!!! It also smells fantastic! Oh and i always try to find it for a cheaper price :)
Jalia C.
Left a great long-lasting smell. It made my skin very soft but the only thing that I didn't like was that it left a lot of soap scum on my soap shelf. Other than that, I use this soap occasionally when I run out of body wash and I would recommend to anyone looking for a bar soap that will leave your skin hydrated.
Tiffiany I.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this since I was a child. My mother always said it got us the cleanest. When I became a mother myself, I found myself with a child with very sensitive skin. Ive found this soap is the only inexpensive option available that doesn't irritate my sons skin.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I sometimes buy this because it reminds me of my grandmother. The color and scent are two of the things I remember most from spending nights at her house. I don't remember feeling particularly clean after a bath at nana's and don't when I use it now either. It's weird and like it is not soap at all, just scent.
Elise F.
Recommended by my tattoo artists and my piercer as a good, non-irritating soap for the week's directly after new tattoos and piercings. Works fine, not drying or heavily fragranced, and as they said, not at all irritating. Not my favorite soap, but it gets the job done fine. I'll probably default to this after future tattoos, since I know it won't irritate.