BY DIAL #42 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I'm also a very big fan of the dial bar soap the one thing I really like about this bar soap is that it doesn't leave your skin with that like dryness like some body bar soaps do so if you're looking for a bar soap that doesn't leave your skin feeling so dry I would highly recommend this dial bar soap
Zoe B.
This soap has been my ride or die when it comes to bar soaps. My family has been using the same soap for years and the mild yet effective smell is the best I've ever come across. For what you're getting, this soap is a good value. I would recommend this soap to anyone who is in the market.
Katarzyna M.
I have to admit, this review will be quite subjective. If all you need is a reliable, inexpensive soap for your bathroom, this product works great. But if you want something that will treat your hands as well as clean them, Dial soap is not the brand to use. With frequent use, it will leave hands feeling a little dry, and as for the smell: do you know the feeling when you get a whiff of something and go "smells like soap"? That's what Dial soap smells like.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills , NC
I'm on the fence about the Dial soap. I used to use it a lot when I was younger; however, I've strayed away because sometimes I feel like it's not doing what it's supposed to be doing. When I have bought it I usually go to Wal-mart. It is cost effective if that is a concern for you.
Zoe W.
Toronto, OH
This soap was about average. I'm not super big on bar soaps to begin with but I found that this one was very gentle on my skin, which was sensitive at the time. I needed something to soothe and cleanse my acne prone skin, which it did. Good bar of soap, I just prefer body wash
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I really love this soap. It doesn't dry the skin and the scent is really good. I really loved the soap and I if I see it, buy it. You can find them at the dollar store. Two for one dollar and its really good. I recommend this soap to any one who has dry skin and likes feeling moisturized
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
This soap is one of my favorite bar soaps. Nothing leaves me feeling cleaner than this. Love the scent, and doesn't dry or irritate my skin like a lot of other body soaps, I have eczema so not everything works out for me. And great to know you're using an antibacterial soap!
Jesus D.
For being a product I don't use often it worked pretty well. I had a coupon for this and it seemed to last a decent amount of time. I got it from my local Wal-mart and I would say that the only con would be price for me. If i had another coupon I would for sure buy it again.
Nicole S.
Brookline, MA
For the price this soap gets the job done. I wouldn't say it's anything special, but I do leave the shower feeling clean. The smell is nothing spectacular, but isn't unpleasant either. If you're in a pinch and just need something cheap, right away I'd definitely recommend it.
Candace H.
Flint, MI
We regularly have Dial bar soap at our sinks around the house. Its affordable and easy to find at any store. It offers a wide variety of scents and skin types. Not harsh on your hands and body at all. If asked for a brand of soap to use I would more than likely say Dial.