BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katarzyna M.
I have to admit, this review will be quite subjective. If all you need is a reliable, inexpensive soap for your bathroom, this product works great. But if you want something that will treat your hands as well as clean them, Dial soap is not the brand to use. With frequent use, it will leave hands feeling a little dry, and as for the smell: do you know the feeling when you get a whiff of something and go "smells like soap"? That's what Dial soap smells like.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I really love this soap. It doesn't dry the skin and the scent is really good. I really loved the soap and I if I see it, buy it. You can find them at the dollar store. Two for one dollar and its really good. I recommend this soap to any one who has dry skin and likes feeling moisturized
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
This soap is one of my favorite bar soaps. Nothing leaves me feeling cleaner than this. Love the scent, and doesn't dry or irritate my skin like a lot of other body soaps, I have eczema so not everything works out for me. And great to know you're using an antibacterial soap!
Zoe W.
This soap was about average. I'm not super big on bar soaps to begin with but I found that this one was very gentle on my skin, which was sensitive at the time. I needed something to soothe and cleanse my acne prone skin, which it did. Good bar of soap, I just prefer body wash
Jesus D.
For being a product I don't use often it worked pretty well. I had a coupon for this and it seemed to last a decent amount of time. I got it from my local Wal-mart and I would say that the only con would be price for me. If i had another coupon I would for sure buy it again.
Nicole S.
Brookline, MA
For the price this soap gets the job done. I wouldn't say it's anything special, but I do leave the shower feeling clean. The smell is nothing spectacular, but isn't unpleasant either. If you're in a pinch and just need something cheap, right away I'd definitely recommend it.
Chelsae W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this product numerous stars and I do like the intense clean I feel after I use it. It does however dry out my sensitive skin. That being said, it has never once made me break out and I am allergic to many different body soaps. I would recommend this to anyone who wants nice, clean skin after their shower.
Candace H.
Flint, MI
We regularly have Dial bar soap at our sinks around the house. Its affordable and easy to find at any store. It offers a wide variety of scents and skin types. Not harsh on your hands and body at all. If asked for a brand of soap to use I would more than likely say Dial.
Brooke S.
I'm a big fan of using bar soap when shaving my pits. And this one smells gooooooood! I tend to use the bar when it's big all over my body and then as it gets smaller I use it for my pits!!! It also smells fantastic! Oh and i always try to find it for a cheaper price :)
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is our basic, go-to soap. It smells clean, and the price is great. It can be a bit drying, so I do try to avoid use on my face, elbows, knees, any of the drier areas really. This is one of those things that we tend to pick up every time we shop, so it's always around.