BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Kayla V.
This soap is amazing. It is fresh, it gets off any dirt or oil. It's long lasting and makes the skin feel renewed. It's great for cleaning tattoos because it's so gentle and it isn't harsh on the sensitive skin.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Rich lather, left my hands feeling fresh, clean, and film free. As I slowly hydrated my hands in anticipation, I gathered the smooth bar up and hastened to make it moist. A satisfying aroma filled my nostrils as I massaged the bar, scrubbing away the filth of my dirty day. I never felt so alive! For this price I due recommend Dial Bar Soap when I cannot find anything else to get clean.
Katherine R.
Dial bar soap has a fresh and clean scent. It lathers very well and left my skin smelling clean. After rinsing, my skin did not feel as clean as I would have hoped. It seems to leave behind a residue on your skin. It does last a long time. I would buy it again if I needed something quick or was going on a trip, but for my dry skin it is not something that I would use daily.
Maria S.
Provo, UT
It gets the job done to clean, but it always leaves my skin feeling dry so I don't use it very often except when I go home to visit my family since that is what they buy. For the price though it's a good bar soap that lasts a long time and gets you clean. I would just use it in addition to a moisturizing lotion.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The oldie but goodie. Before liquid body soap was a thing, my mother had Dial Bar Soap for us to use. I love it as a hand soap in the bathroom and keep some in the guest bathroom. It gets the job done and the smell is a no-frills mild soap smell. Buy this if you want something affordable and practical.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I'm also a very big fan of the dial bar soap the one thing I really like about this bar soap is that it doesn't leave your skin with that like dryness like some body bar soaps do so if you're looking for a bar soap that doesn't leave your skin feeling so dry I would highly recommend this dial bar soap
Zoe B.
This soap has been my ride or die when it comes to bar soaps. My family has been using the same soap for years and the mild yet effective smell is the best I've ever come across. For what you're getting, this soap is a good value. I would recommend this soap to anyone who is in the market.
Katarzyna M.
I have to admit, this review will be quite subjective. If all you need is a reliable, inexpensive soap for your bathroom, this product works great. But if you want something that will treat your hands as well as clean them, Dial soap is not the brand to use. With frequent use, it will leave hands feeling a little dry, and as for the smell: do you know the feeling when you get a whiff of something and go "smells like soap"? That's what Dial soap smells like.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
I'm on the fence about the Dial soap. I used to use it a lot when I was younger; however, I've strayed away because sometimes I feel like it's not doing what it's supposed to be doing. When I have bought it I usually go to Wal-mart. It is cost effective if that is a concern for you.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I really love this soap. It doesn't dry the skin and the scent is really good. I really loved the soap and I if I see it, buy it. You can find them at the dollar store. Two for one dollar and its really good. I recommend this soap to any one who has dry skin and likes feeling moisturized