BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa V.
Wayne, MI
I use Dial bar soap all the time. It does not dry out my skin like other soaps have in the past. I also use it to prewash my face. it is a great price and I do recommend this product to others.
Christina C.
Benton Harbor, MI
My mother has used this soap for over 30 years. I make sure I buy it for when she comes to visit. The only con is the residue it leaves. She uses it daily and loves how it makes her skin feel.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I have used Dial soap exclusively since I started getting tattoos. It is antibacterial and easy to use on large areas. It smells good and makes me feel nice and clean!
Shayna W.
I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, but overall it's a clean scent and reminds of my childhood. For some reason my family and all Caribbean and Latino families seem to always use dial or Irish springs.
Shae R.
Glenwood
I don't like these soaps at all. They dry out your skin and leave them feeling really rough. I have sensitive skin and was upset to find that this soap broke me out.
Iralynd Jeane' W.
Red Rock, TX
It would be ok, but for those who have sensitive skin, like myself, it will tear you up! It had a good scent, just bar soap dries my skin out terribly. Not too pricey my dad buys it because it's cheap and you get a lot. I'd recommend it to the stone skinned folks like my dad.
Stephanie J.
Kaukauna, WI
I've trusted Dial for years for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle enough to use daily. Dial keeps me fresh all day long.
Lesli M.
Omro, WI
Dial bar soap smells so clean.
Dial has a beautiful golden color like a bright sunflower.
Dial suds up real nice & foamy, in a wash cloth, or just in your hands, as you scrub your body it's nice & smooth,soft, moisturizing, & smells refreshing, even after your out of the shower, & the nice clean smelling scent stays through out the day.
The size of the bar & it's shape makes it perfect to hang on to, stays in the tray & to rub against your body even in the joint areas like behind your knees or under your arm, around your legs & feet.
And if you do happen to drop it by accident in the shower it doesn't break in half, or dent.
When my family uses dial I know there getting clean!!
It's wonderful!!
Darian R.
Danielson, CT
You absolutely can not beat Dial Gold Scent!!! At one point in your life you've used it because every grandparent owned this exact type whether it be liquid or bar soap
I have used this Dial Bar Soap for years and and I feel like it really does help clean the surface of the skin, as well as not leave any residual soap residue. I use it daily, and have never had any problems with over-drying of the skin. (I do moisturize every day however). The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it burns the devil out of my eyes if I don't make sure and really rise it out of the corners of my face.