BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Shae R.
Glenwood
I don't like these soaps at all. They dry out your skin and leave them feeling really rough. I have sensitive skin and was upset to find that this soap broke me out.
Autumn F.
My husband and I use dial everyday. It's the only said that I like for us adults. The smell is very fresh and clean. And I like that it has antibacterial properties.
Iralynd Jeane' W.
Red Rock, TX
It would be ok, but for those who have sensitive skin, like myself, it will tear you up! It had a good scent, just bar soap dries my skin out terribly. Not too pricey my dad buys it because it's cheap and you get a lot. I'd recommend it to the stone skinned folks like my dad.
Stephanie J.
Kaukauna, WI
I've trusted Dial for years for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle enough to use daily. Dial keeps me fresh all day long.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I usually use the original sent dial or tropical and I️t works great. I️t has a long lasting smell and is not very expensive. I would recommend this product to someone
Lesli M.
Omro, WI
Dial bar soap smells so clean.
Dial has a beautiful golden color like a bright sunflower.
Dial suds up real nice & foamy, in a wash cloth, or just in your hands, as you scrub your body it's nice & smooth,soft, moisturizing, & smells refreshing, even after your out of the shower, & the nice clean smelling scent stays through out the day.
The size of the bar & it's shape makes it perfect to hang on to, stays in the tray & to rub against your body even in the joint areas like behind your knees or under your arm, around your legs & feet.
And if you do happen to drop it by accident in the shower it doesn't break in half, or dent.
When my family uses dial I know there getting clean!!
It's wonderful!!
Jasmine R.
San Antonio
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
This product is an okay product. It feels like it’s cleaning my body and it smells really good. The packaging is good and the product was also good. It lasts for a good 2-4 weeks. I use this product every day and I recommend this product to everyone. This product doesn’t make ur skin soft but it does feel like you got a good clean.
I have used this Dial Bar Soap for years and and I feel like it really does help clean the surface of the skin, as well as not leave any residual soap residue. I use it daily, and have never had any problems with over-drying of the skin. (I do moisturize every day however). The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it burns the devil out of my eyes if I don't make sure and really rise it out of the corners of my face.
Darian R.
Danielson, CT
You absolutely can not beat Dial Gold Scent!!! At one point in your life you've used it because every grandparent owned this exact type whether it be liquid or bar soap
Leslie M.
I've been using the Dial soap for many years now. It is a family favorite and all the males and females in my home use this. It is very conveniently packaged and you can get it in 2 packs, 3 packs, six packs....pretty much any size you want or need. Or you could just buy one single bar. Very reasonably priced and has an antibacterial property that makes me feel extra clean.