BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Ashley V.
Chatham, VA
This is the only kind of soap we use. My husband and I both have sensitive skin, and this is the only one we have found that we can both use without any type of breakouts.
Melissa V.
Wayne, MI
I use Dial bar soap all the time. It does not dry out my skin like other soaps have in the past. I also use it to prewash my face. it is a great price and I do recommend this product to others.
Christina C.
Benton Harbor, MI
My mother has used this soap for over 30 years. I make sure I buy it for when she comes to visit. The only con is the residue it leaves. She uses it daily and loves how it makes her skin feel.
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
I have and always will love and trust dial soap. It's a heavy duty soap while not being harsh on sensitive skin. It is antibacterial and a must have in every household.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I have used Dial soap exclusively since I started getting tattoos. It is antibacterial and easy to use on large areas. It smells good and makes me feel nice and clean!
Shayna W.
I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, but overall it's a clean scent and reminds of my childhood. For some reason my family and all Caribbean and Latino families seem to always use dial or Irish springs.
Shae R.
Glenwood
I don't like these soaps at all. They dry out your skin and leave them feeling really rough. I have sensitive skin and was upset to find that this soap broke me out.
Autumn F.
My husband and I use dial everyday. It's the only said that I like for us adults. The smell is very fresh and clean. And I like that it has antibacterial properties.
Iralynd Jeane' W.
Red Rock, TX
It would be ok, but for those who have sensitive skin, like myself, it will tear you up! It had a good scent, just bar soap dries my skin out terribly. Not too pricey my dad buys it because it's cheap and you get a lot. I'd recommend it to the stone skinned folks like my dad.
Stephanie J.
Kaukauna, WI
I've trusted Dial for years for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle enough to use daily. Dial keeps me fresh all day long.