BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily C.
Hands down favorite soap. The smell is so nice. I love Dial Gold its cheap and I always feel cleaner when I use it. I wish they sold a candle or air freshener that smells just like it.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I solely use Dial brand bar soap. They are affordable and high quality. They don't dry my skin out like other brands do they're moisturize and clean at the same time. I highly recommend them.
Olga T.
Rio Linda, CA
I use this soap couple times a day, absolutely love it. It's gentle keeps hands moist and the smell is amazing! The value for the price is really good. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Rachel C.
Belfair, WA
I use this everyday I love the feel t of cleanliness that I feel when I get out of the shower. They also have a variety of different scents that you can change them up for something new!
Amber M.
HANDS. DOWN. THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. FACE. WASH. I choose this over any high-end face wash. This clears my skin up so fast. So affordable and so worth keeping a stash in your bathroom. I love these gold bars.
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite of all bar soaps. I find it to be in the middle price range for soaps. If i have a coupon I prefer to buy dial. Keeps my hands feeling clean and the scent is very light. Will continue to purchase
Xiomara F.
Boston
Dial is great for many reasons. I always feel super clean after using this brand and the pricing is better than any other soaps I've ever used. The only con I have about this soap is it's extremely drying.
Ashley V.
Chatham, VA
This is the only kind of soap we use. My husband and I both have sensitive skin, and this is the only one we have found that we can both use without any type of breakouts.
Christina C.
Benton Harbor, MI
My mother has used this soap for over 30 years. I make sure I buy it for when she comes to visit. The only con is the residue it leaves. She uses it daily and loves how it makes her skin feel.
Melissa V.
Wayne, MI
I use Dial bar soap all the time. It does not dry out my skin like other soaps have in the past. I also use it to prewash my face. it is a great price and I do recommend this product to others.