BY DIAL #46 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Amber M.
HANDS. DOWN. THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. FACE. WASH. I choose this over any high-end face wash. This clears my skin up so fast. So affordable and so worth keeping a stash in your bathroom. I love these gold bars.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
I am not a regular consumer but i happened to be out of state with my kids and i wanted to make sure they keep their hands clean so i found a dial antibacterial soap in the hotel gift shop and we loved it
Gentle and smells clean :))
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite of all bar soaps. I find it to be in the middle price range for soaps. If i have a coupon I prefer to buy dial. Keeps my hands feeling clean and the scent is very light. Will continue to purchase
Susan C.
Bristol
You can't beat straight up dial as far as cleanliness and germ cleaning. I do wish they had a more moisturizing formula available. I've not found one yet that limits the dry skin.
Xiomara F.
Boston
Dial is great for many reasons. I always feel super clean after using this brand and the pricing is better than any other soaps I've ever used. The only con I have about this soap is it's extremely drying.
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
I hate dial soap. It makes my skin feel like there is a thin film over top of it. It just feels waxy no matter how much I use or how hard I wash it off. I do not recommend it unless it's your only option
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
This is the antibacterial soap I grew up knowing and still go back to. I regularly get tattoos and this soap is gentle and washes away any germs that could cause in infection.
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
The gold bar antibacterial Dial soap is my favorite antibacterial soaps for my hands but is gentle enough for my whole body. I bought it at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Brooke G.
Ona
Definitely very affordable. It makes me feel very fresh and clean. I always wash off with 2 different soaps but this one is to clean the other is to smell good. I recommend!!
Ashley V.
Chatham, ['', '', '']
This is the only kind of soap we use. My husband and I both have sensitive skin, and this is the only one we have found that we can both use without any type of breakouts.